Portuguese opposition this week, any excuse

We were in the old Europa pub next to George Square that night, place was bouncing, although Whittakers goal was phenomenal, for sheer euphoria, I liked Darchevilles better, the place just went wild.

Steven Whittaker was a great player for us, so underrated.
On balance, a good performer for us. However, I always thought he was very weak at stopping balls getting in the box.

Good player going forward. Quite creative.

That goal makes me smile SO much. It's like he's running through treacle and he STILL gets his shot away :))

Was screaming for him to pass it through the whole run. What do I know.

A player I never took to, but that was a great night

Arguably our finest ever European goal. In some ways it’s a shame it wasn’t a goal that made the difference in the tie itself

I met him after our title win at Easter Road (1-0 Lafferty), he was a really nice bloke and seemed genuinely thrilled and honoured. Was a confidence player, some pretty horrible performances defensively in Europe but contributed a great deal going forward and was certainly good value over the piece. To see him now attending Parkhead with his young son is pretty galling to be honest. What is he thinking!?

Arguably our finest ever European goal. In some ways it’s a shame it wasn’t a goal that made the difference in the tie itself
Probably wouldn't have happened though if the tie was in the balance. They were desperately chasing the game and had committed men forward for this.

Still a great goal though.

I was at the game and it was a brilliant run and goal.
There have been few Rangers goals over the years that I have celebrated more,went absolutely nuts.

Back