Kamara
Helander
Katic
King
Foderingham

And still Ryan Jack, Flannagan, Barker to come into the mix
Need to take 1 of the bench,so we can start with 11. lol

Tav still not forgiven for mistakes in Switzerland :(

Strong squad alright but I hope Jack makes this one but it's looking unlikely.

The squad is looking really strong but if Jack misses out added to the fact our only winger/inside forward options are Ojo and Stewart, it does give us a bit of a headache.

If it was just Jack that was missing you could stick Arfield in there anticipating a bit of dig might be required at Tynecastle but that would mean that it's only Ojo and Stewart as winger/inside forward options. And general consensus is Stewart is better suited to breaking down teams at Ibrox rather than away games.

Can't see Gerrard risking Kent, and Jack wasn't in any of the training pictures so I think we'll go with....

McGregor
Tav Goldson Katic Barasic
Arfield Davis Aribo
Ojo Stewart
Morelos​

Or maybe it's time for King to step up and Arfield replace Stewart behind Morelos.

At long last we have quality in depth and choices. This is what will bring home 55 not a marquee signing.

We've needed a squad like this for a long time glad we have and when everyone is fit Sir Gerrard has a headache.

I still think a fit Jamie Murphy could offer as much if not more.

Agree with this, dh.

A couple of outings to get his match fitness up and hopefully he can find some form and put in a big contribution. He absolutely has the talent.

Don't know why so many people have Edmundson in their team?

His games have come against St Jospehs, East Fife and Hamilton. He's not been tested at all, throwing into a game at Tynecastle would be madness.

Agreed. I dont even think he'll be on the bench on Sunday.

It'll be Goldson and Helander or Katic. Which ever one isn't picked will be on the bench with the other defensive option being Halliday or Polster until Flanagan is fully fit

Possible bench if we start with
Shagger, Tav, Goldson, Ed, Barisic, Arfield, Davis, Aribo, Ojo, Stewart, Defoe

Bench
Morelos
Kent
Kamara
Helander
Katic
King
Foderingham

And still Ryan Jack, Flannagan, Jones, Barker to come into the mix
Katic and Helander on the bench,do you really think we would put 2 central defenders who play in the same position on the bench ?

We've got a really strong squad now. No excuses if we don't take this title race all the way.

Back