Possible increase in tickets to Aberdeen

Kof bear

First of all I apologise that I have a low post count possible 2nd or third post can't mind. while I shouldn't have but I don't log into or post on football forums I browse them but not post. But I will try too more often though. I wouldn't mind that you might be a bit weary of me but I am a red raw rangers man but I can't get to the games due to personal reasons though.
Now to business
I have heard that as of next season we could be getting 4500 tickets to Aberdeen. This is from a customer that I deal with for my work who goes to all sheep games and sits at the area beside the away end. now has to move to another side of pittodrie as they not be selling him tickets for this seat or be shifted when is and the Jimmy savilites comes calling to sheep pen city.

Has anyone else Heard similar

Are they not moving people to set up a 'demarcation' line between us and the sheep fans? I don't think we're getting more tickets.

There was a thread about this last week and it was pretty much debunked, the sheep had used the same wording regarding their ST holders in that area for the last 3 seasons.

It's fucking joke though that their stadium is 3 or 4000 short of capacity when we visit and Gers fans would easily fill those seats, Scottish football is so awash with money that teams like Aberdeen don't need the extra revenue :rolleyes:

First of all I apologise that I have a low post count possible 2nd or third post can't mind. while I shouldn't have but I don't log into or post on football forums I browse them but not post. But I will try too more often though. I wouldn't mind that you might be a bit weary of me but I am a red raw rangers man but I can't get to the games due to personal reasons though.
Now to business
I have heard that as of next season we could be getting 4500 tickets to Aberdeen. This is from a customer that I deal with for my work who goes to all sheep games and sits at the area beside the away end. now has to move to another side of pittodrie as they not be selling him tickets for this seat or be shifted when is and the Jimmy savilites comes calling to sheep pen city.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Now to business

I haven’t heard of an increase so don’t take it as a given by any means

Tell the Sheep shagging Bastards to %^*& off and take as little tickets as possible. Obviously they're wanting us to contribute towards funding their new Sheep pen.

If they had any brains they'd have gave us our normal allocation in previous seasons instead of thinking they're Billy big bollocks when they knew fine well they'd never sell out their own allocation.

I wish the Bastards nothing but misery.

I haven’t heard of an increase so don’t take it as a given by any means

@Greg Marshall

I have had confirmation that there is no intention to increase the allocation for any away support. This has been included in the T's & C's for the past 5 years since the club took the step ahead of the 14/15 season to reduce the away allocation

Initially this was included in the T's & C's in case the club wanted to give a larger allocation for away clubs but since the removal of the fence it has been kept in place in case there is a need for additional safety/security measures to be taken in this area.

Every summer these sections are reviewed due to the proximity to the away support

from the Aberdeen SLO twitter last week on the subject

Tell the Sheep shagging Bastards to %^*& off and take as little tickets as possible. Obviously they're wanting us to contribute towards funding their new Sheep pen.

If they had any brains they'd have gave us our normal allocation in previous seasons instead of thinking they're Billy big bollocks when they knew fine well they'd never sell out their own allocation.

I wish the Bastards nothing but misery.

Sheep pen of misery, Dilly Dilly

The OP needs to improve his grammar otherwise he might be ‘mistaken’ for something else.

A lot of rubbish O P .its part of the T&C of Aberdeen season tickets for the past number of years

I was talking to 2 Gers supporters at the match on Tuesday who live in Aberdeen,they say that we won't be getting any more tickets next season and that parts of pittotdrie have failed a safety inspection

Don't go their average attendance would fall and lenders would wonder about business case for new stadium

Get wise Bears

Unlikely and unbelievable as it is, I just wish that we would simply not attend matches against them at Ibrox other than a few thousand of our noisiest and best.

It would hurt Sheep FC much more than it would RFC !

So Dolly took the decision to cut the away fans allocation prior to session 2014/15?

Its funny that I don't remember the same wailing and gnashing of teeth as when we did the same last season.

Now to business

If true then they need to be be told to “ram”it

Back