Possible loans in this season - Russia / Ukraine

Shakhtar squad is tasty but I think we’d struggle for work permits - it’s why we’ve never been able to bring Brazilians, Argentinians etc to Scotland

Krasnodar have a good defensive record, their Brazilian center back Kaio Pantaleão would be available.

Never heard of him until a couple minutes ago, but get him signed.

Some other good center backs available in that league such as Filip Uremovic, Bruno Fuchs, Samuel Gigot and Pablo.

Take it you have to take on a players full wage?

Because that prices us out of things. Not that I think we'll do any business at all. Our board talk a good game about strengthening the squad, only when it comes to justifying ill advised friendlies B-D

Take it you have to take on a players full wage?

Because that prices us out of things. Not that I think we'll do any business at all. Our board talk a good game about strengthening the squad, only when it comes to justifying ill advised friendlies B-D
Wouldn’t out it past them to do something to deflect the flak

FIFA have agreed to allow foreign players in Russian and Ukrainian leagues to suspend their contracts with their clubs until June.

An emergency transfer window has opened in which foreign clubs will be allowed to buy a maximum two players in that time #Russia #Ukraine
Ooof I was rubbished for suggesting the players from Ukraine could go to other clubs to ply their trade. You’d have thought I started the fu*king invasion.

Souttar has played about 2 games since the window closed

He's played 6 (5 league, 1 cup).

Helander has played 2, Balogun has played 5, a fair few of those as a sub.

There's no way we aren't stronger at centre back right now with Souttar in there.

Because of the sell on clause Hearts wanted rightly told them to bolt.
I didn't agree with that assessment at the time & I certainly don't now.

If we were insistent on getting him in January, I'm pretty sure we could've met Hearts in the middle to some degree.

Whether it was a sell-on clause, add-ons or whatever...we should've got the deal done.

If we plan on Souttar going on to be a first team player, I don't think it would've been money wasted

Back