Possible maximum points post split

It's an excellent achievement, the need for some to down talk the games as dead rubbers etc, is both slightly odd and a bit wanky.

Winning games, education of a team to win games is massivley important - we haven't done it for 3 years, to smirk at it and dismiss it just shows a complete failing to understand recent history.

You can be fucken sure they wouldn't be seen as dead rubbers if we had lost them.

It's about building that winning mentality. If you lower your standards and accept a defeat, you are a loser.

"Show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser" Vince Lombardi

It would be our first time winning all our post-split games. I suppose it's a somewhat arbitrary achievement but an achievement nonetheless!

The first fact that this would be the first time indicates the depth of the achievement. It's been a middling season at parts but a fantastic end.

They only tied up the league the game before the OF game.

That means the only game that really means f all is the Killie game. Though I still want 100% from us, jsut a reminder for them all for next season,

Before the split we hadn't beaten hibs or killie and only had 1 win against tims and sheep, so only 5 wins against all top 6 teams. Getting the monkey off the back and defeating all of them will be good platform to build on for next season

It would be great to take a few off Kilmarnock and have them all heading for the exits long before that pish stained tramp Clark gets to say his farewells.

It's an excellent achievement, the need for some to down talk the games as dead rubbers etc, is both slightly odd and a bit wanky.

Winning games, education of a team to win games is massivley important - we haven't done it for 3 years, to smirk at it and dismiss it just shows a complete failing to understand recent history.

You can be fucken sure they wouldn't be seen as dead rubbers if we had lost them.

100%.

The same people would be moaning if our performances were below par, or we weren't getting results in these same matches.

We've convincingly beaten the better teams in our league - who, by the way, didn't see these games as dead rubbers and wanted to win them but had no chance.

A win away to Kilmarnock would be a great end to the season, though I expect 4 or 5 changes to be made to the team, and Steve Clarke will be leaving Killie very soon so it's probably the least significant match of the last 5.

I want to win every game, friendly or cup final.

Last 6 matches have been fantastic. I expect changes on Sunday but it's a match we will still be looking to win and winning every match in the split will give us even more confidence as we head into the summer.

Back