Post a non Rangers fitba " wow" moment

That was a super goal by Narey!
And what a team Brazil had then!
Zico, Junior, Socrates etc.
First World Cup I can remember!
Some great teams with great players!

Same here mate, first World Cup I remember as well. I still remember the feeling when that ball hit the back of the net and we were in the lead against Brazil... they just destroyed us after that though.
Definitely the best Brazil team never to have won a World Cup.

That was a super goal by Narey!
And what a team Brazil had then!
Zico, Junior, Socrates etc.
First World Cup I can remember!
Some great teams with great players!

Was going to post the same.

I was 7 at the time and remember the world cup fondly. Some cracking teams, the noise and atmosphere at the games were spectacular.

The strips were different class too.

Both Champions League semi finals last season. Madness.

I remember thinking it would be years before the Liverpool comeback against Barcelona would be beaten for out and out drama, and then it was the very next night.

Was genuinely speechless when Spurs got that last minute winner against Ajax.

Tin hat on for this one - but:
I really don’t need to emphasise how much I thoroughly detest Griffiths, but when the second free kick hit the back of the net I went mental.

My wedding day and the guests were split down the middle Scottish and English. We were off getting pictures and all I could hear were some absolute scenes going on in the bar.

Michael Thomas scoring in injury time at Anfield to win the league for Arsenal was sensational.

Truly a wow moment because I didn't really give a %^*& who won that title (would have preferred Liverpool at a push) but it was a great football moment that made me envious of Arsenal fans.

I was literally out of my seat.

The Man United v Bayern Champions League Final in 99.

I was 9 years old and had never seen drama like that watching football before.

Michael Thomas scoring in injury time at Anfield to win the league for Arsenal was sensational.

Truly a wow moment because I didn't really give a %^*& who won that title (would have preferred Liverpool at a push) but it was a great football moment that made me envious of Arsenal fans.

I was literally out of my seat.
True story.
I was at Cartha Rugby club that night at mates stag do. 2 strippers had been hired.
They had to be asked to come on later as nobody was interested as we were all watching that game.

Aguerooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Newcastle 5-0 Man Utd was special as a kid when I cared about the team.

Liverpool Istanbul was great because a bar full of indifferent people suddenly became Liverpool fans.

A game I was at. Euro 2000 Spain v Yugoslavia. Last group game and Spain needed to win to go through. Going into extra time it was 3-2 to Yugoslavia and Spain score twice in injury time to go through.

Non-League Hereford v Newcastle United. How football used to be.

The Ronnie Radford goal is one of football's great "Mandela Effect" moments - it gets all the attention and you only ever see that goal on TV (fair enough, it's a great strike), but it gets completely forgotten that it was only the equaliser and Hereford scored again later on to win the game.

It took me YEARS to learn that it wasn't the winner in that game.

Barca v psg sergio roberto with the winner in the last minutes

Ac milan v liverpool Istanbul 2005 champs league final

Liverpool v barca last season at Anfield

First one that sprung to mind was the Germany 7-1 Brazil game.

5 goals in 18 minutes or even better sounding - 4 goals in 6 minutes.

Against the home nation and let’s be honest heavy favourites to win it and then for that to happen has to be up there as one of the most shocking moments in football history.

Not sure I could say it was a wow moment, as it was more the full match. I was at Man City v Monaco that ended 5-3. Two absolutely fantastic teams.

Ronaldo's, the Brazilian one scoring a hat trick the last one an overhead to make it 3-2 to Barca against Valencia.

In terms of what I watched live on tele at the time there’s been a couple of times I’ve shouted at the tele (sorry someone might be able to help me out with the videos)
One time that springs to mind was the Watford v Leicester playoff semi final second leg where the boy misses a penalty and Watford break and score within seconds I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

And see when I think about it, those two champions league semi final second legs last season were absolutely fucking outrageous. I was actually quite gutted for Ajax as I wanted them to win but when Moura slotted that third in at the death I was screaming

Over 20 years ago now but I remember it like it was yesterday.

My uncle who sadly passed away a couple of months ago left this game about 2 minutes before Glass scored to miss the traffic (maybe saving about 30 mins). He managed to hear it on the radio though.

If Carlisle hadn't scored from that corner it's most probable we were going out of business.
Great watch that you can genuinely see what the club means to the fans. My memory is gubbed though, I thought Carlisle played Scarborough that day

Great watch that you can genuinely see what the club means to the fans. My memory is gubbed though, I thought Carlisle played Scarborough that day

A few years before that game we had sell out crowds, superb away days, Michael Knighton promising us Champions League football. We've had so called reluctant custodians sucking the life out of the club for a long time now the atmosphere is practically non existent and the away crowds average a few hundred.

I'd say for at least 10 years I thought about that goal at least once a day. It was also around the time when I started to go up to Glasgow when Carlisle had long away trips.

Was a big shock 8 years ago when both of my teams were utter clart after a childhood of Gazza, Laudrup and co.

I've always said it would take England winning the world cup or Rangers winning the Champions League to match it but I'm sure another helicopter Sunday for 55 would do it for me.

At Ibrox for Rangers v Motherwell, 1971, its half time and it's 0 - 0.

Then the stadium announcer reads out the half tscore from the League Cup final: Celtic 0 Partick Thistle 4.

Rangers came back out to a great atmosphere and ended up winning 4 - 0.

I remember that day. There was a wee boy in a Thistle strip in the Rangers end (youngsters: that's what 'the Copland' as it is called now, was called then) bouncing about on some bear's shoulders for most of the second half, to the huge approval and enjoyment of all.

Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool in the champions league.
Can remember Alex hitting that free kick and reminding me of The Hammer! One of the best games ive seen

Anything involving Maradona. The world cups in '86 and '90 were the defining ones for me growing up. The most gifted footballer that has ever lived.

Back