Post Match questions for The Gaffer & John Dahl T

Difficult one to think when it's pre match.
Hopefully after a comfortable Gers win then... Are you pleased it is a 2 legged affair, or do you think due to the continued Covid pandemic, quarantine risk and travel restrictions etc that it should be over 1 tie? Particularly when there are no away goals now anyway

Why didn't you feel the need to make a change after the 2nd goal?

Will Lundstram be benched from now on in?

What was the rationale behind getting so far in the game with only one sub against a team who are in mid season fitness and form?

The problem with fan media (in my opinion) is the hard questions won’t get asked for fear of falling foul of the manager.

There were players clearly off the place and players having a nightmare especially the midfield I'm not saying they were not trying but it was just poor performances so why when we had 5 subs did we only use 1?

To me, it makes no sense I think everyone watching could see it and the late goal should not hide the fact that no one management or players come out with much credit after this performance

I am going to ask:

Steven, we've played out get out of jail card, what will be different next week?

Unless you have better

Do you think we were ring rusty, not having played as many games as Malmo as our pace was not of the usual standard.

Difficult one to think when it's pre match.
Hopefully after a comfortable Gers win then... Are you pleased it is a 2 legged affair, or do you think due to the continued Covid pandemic, quarantine risk and travel restrictions etc that it should be over 1 tie? Particularly when there are no away goals now anyway
I retract my effort :))

Do we need to change tactics in away European games and have an extra midfielder or even tav in midfield and Paterson playing rather than having both Wright and Kent in the team

Back