• Tony Pulis

Votes: 13 1.8%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 72 10.0%
  • Greame Potter

Votes: 29 4.0%
  • Alex Mcliesh

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Alex Mcleish (cant change it phone glitched)

Votes: 14 1.9%
  • Neil Warnock

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Alex Neil

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Gio van Bronkhorst

Votes: 86 12.0%
  • Tommy Wright

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Michaud preud homme

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 41 5.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 137 19.1%
  • Michael O'Neil

Votes: 32 4.5%

• Total voters

Edmond Dantes

Half of the support didn't want him, he said no, he is a sheep.

Who are the options. Who will we find that the whole club will get behind.

The OP s asked who will take the reigns rather than who you would want therefore I have gone for Murty, who is not my choice but is who I think will have the job at least for this season.

Make clear who will get the job and not who we want.
I would like Gio but it will probably be cheap option Murty.

Make clear who will get the job and not who we want.
I would like Gio but it will probably be cheap option Murty.
I'd take Murty until end of season if it meant waiting for Gio,and more importantly-having the funding in place to support himby then so he can have a decent go at the job

Put all the names up dartboard style hang it from the crossbar at the Copland Rd. end and King can stand on the penalty spot and chuck a dart at it,Probably miss.

Murty is going to get his chance and if it runs to 10 games then the bookies pay me out.

Seriously though at this moment in time I think Murty is our best option.

Voted for McLeish, Murty for a while until this current mess calms down a wee bit then it will be McLeish imo.

Finances dictate it, we can't afford a tranny Rodgers, or if we can I don't think the board will sanction a very big wage on a manager.

Neil Warnock? Manager of Cardiff who currently sit 2nd in the Championship, 7 points clear of 3rd place and looking quite good to get promoted to the richest league in World Football.....That Neil Warnock?

Nurse...........................

I've no idea, wasn't keen on McInnes so no big loss IMO
The whole thing has been farce

Basically we need a Souness type revolution with the funding to match
Up to King and the Board to deliver

Voted FDB him or GVB would be my choice have this nagging thought we will end up with Tommy Wright
Just said the exact same thing to a guy in work. We all hoped the reason it was taking so long was for a rabbit out the hat appointment like that or Koeman maybe. Now they either step up to the plate or go for a Tommy Wright style let down.

Just said the exact same thing to a guy in work. We all hoped the reason it was taking so long was for a rabbit out the hat appointment like that or Koeman maybe. Now they either step up to the plate or go for a Tommy Wright style let down.
It would b a proper slap on the face to get Tommy Wright it would be unambitious to say the least

If the board even think about Tommy Wright they need to go.

If we play well and win tomorrow we should tell Murty it’s his until the summer and end this madness.

No-one, we will stumble along for the next few weeks, makes excuses about Christmas and eventually make an underwhelming appointment.

We need investment and change.

If the board even think about Tommy Wright they need to go.

If we play well and win tomorrow we should tell Murty it’s his until the summer and end this madness.
1 game ....tell me your not serious ,omg Murty in charge great guy but not a manager in a million years, all very accommodating for the board, we will regret this appointment i think. Shambles !!

Neil Warnock? Manager of Cardiff who currently sit 2nd in the Championship, 7 points clear of 3rd place and looking quite good to get promoted to the richest league in World Football.....That Neil Warnock?

Nurse...........................
That’s why he was my pick :D

Back