post modern toss, but snoods anyone?!

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
Does any of our wonderful range of merch producers do snoods? I've been admiring a few and I know some Italian clubs do them but any Rangers ones?

And yes, I know....

Something that men under the age of 30 wear these days.

For some reason they can't stand the cold on their faces but are happy to walk around wearing really short womens socks that expose their ankles.

I got one for Xmas from sister in law years ago , wore it for skiing now wear it for golf. I’m 57 , must mean I’m down with the kids. :D

Copland Streetwear do them I think

Just had a look, I think I'll be ordering.
So, I've just outed myself as a snoodist and I'm ok with that.
I got a couple plain black ones from one of the outdoor shops and use it at the football all the time. Bar scarf one therefore looks bang on.

UB did them recently at least

28161932_1582336915136415_4893663765342322517_o.jpg

Way of Life clothing on Twitter do them for a tenner I think.
Black fleece with a RFC badge. Look quite good.

Why would anyone make a non-thermal snood?

It's a little pointless.

And snoods are great for dog walking.
I don't have any thermal ones. They stop the wind beneath a helmet on a motorbike, not sure what other conditions would be bad enough to merit a thermal one. This weekend I had a non thermal one on covering my face while down the beach in the middle of a 30mph hail storm.

Love a snood. I've got a right big belter of a woolly one, got it from Next or River Island.

Thought they were the stupidest things ever then got given one just before Christmas and totally changed my view on them.

Iv been wanting a snood far ages! Just never gotten round to getting one. Being outside in this shitty weather a lot, it would make a big difference in the cold.

Polar Buffs are the best in my opinion i have been using them for years.
I agree, I just remember MCN giving a pack of 3 away with an issue years ago and I bought a copy everywhere I could find. Equivalent of 70p each or something.

I wouldn't call that a snood. Snoods are fairly loose fitting, like this

large_Studio_August_2018_Kirsty-564.jpg

I've worn those (neckscarves) for years (mainly Buffs) for walking, keeps the wind off. Motorcyclists wear them for similar reasons

Ah, it appears I just wear a thermal neckwarmer.

I am even less cool than I thought i was.Particularly my neck, which is toastie warm!

Got a couple from my work with my PPE.
Use one offshore and one to play golf.
Nice and thin and perfect for keeping warm when golfing in the winter

Back