Post up your flags for 55

Not that much variety out there and a lot of them don’t actually say Rangers FC on them.

Club must really be trying to clamp down on it.

I'm going to have to look out a seamstress at short notice. I have 3 good quality Union flags but need a bit of lettering added. They'll look good on display if I don't bother my lazy ass though.

317-EF1-F9-6-E6-D-4724-A23-A-F3-FDA39-EA788.jpg

Got this one myself.

I'm going to have to look out a seamstress at short notice. I have 3 good quality Union flags but need a bit of lettering added. They'll look good on display if I don't bother my lazy ass though.
Try that iron on adhesive fabric tape - wundaweb, that type of stuff - for the lettering.
No way as good as stitching but a decent temporary measure until you get it stitched and a hell of a lot quicker. It's ideal if you need it done at short notice. Also easy to do yourself. It's dirt cheap too. It will last a surprisingly long time if the flag is taken care of.

Whats-App-Image-2021-02-21-at-21-01-45-1.jpg

There are some tacky as hell ones, but I thought this was class. I'm not saying where I got it from due to the clubs recent post about trademarked items, contact me if you wish...

EDIT: the fella only had 25 made, if he gets more I will alert people to the fact
Tell him to get more made up, thats a belter!

I’d definitely buy one.

Not about the Flags, However a T Shirt the Rangers Lottery used to do and I have is, “Made In Glasgow Since 1872” Class!

Whats-App-Image-2021-02-21-at-21-01-45-1.jpg

There are some tacky as hell ones, but I thought this was class. I'm not saying where I got it from due to the clubs recent post about trademarked items, contact me if you wish...

EDIT: the fella only had 25 made, if he gets more I will alert people to the fact
That’s class

(Apologies: link created by Google. It is safe to open)
Credit: Mr. J. Sq. You know who you are

Back