Post your lineup for next season

We simply cant continue with Tav. He cant defend and he will never be a leader on the park. He should be punted at the first opportunity we get. He is nothing more than a serial loser

Bit of fun. We've started getting linked to a few players and some more will inevitably leave. What would a title winning first 11 look like for you next season?

McGregor

New. Helander. New. Barisic

Fer Jack
Hagi

Vydra Kent
Maric.

Can see Morelos and Kamara going to generate funds. Tav a maybe to go too. Fer is a free and a big solid unit who can play. Need a goal new threat from the right. Maric is 6'3 and top scored in Croatia 2 seasons running. Vydra would have been inspired and hopefully we can get him now. Leader at the back with a bit of pace and experience required. Helander is excellent positionally but lacks pace. Needs some legs next to him. Goldson is ok and rarely injured but I'd like a driving force in the team be it centre half or centre mid.

Meling and Chrivella are good bosman options and have quality to challlenge for a place at LB and CM. Daniel Schwabb at PSV could be the experienced centre back (also a bosman).

Bit of fun before someone says I'll just wait and see what the manager/DOF have lined up!
“Fer Hagi Jack”.
I’m sure that was a French song I learned at school.

Big unit in midfield? Where the Fvck do you start with this patter

Fer was very good against us. Physical, can play on the deck and a threat from corners. He's free, experienced without being over the hill, had pedigree with good sides. Just a suggestion and like I said, not to be taken too seriously!

It still absolutely staggers me how little grasp of fiscal or football reality some Rangers fans have.

My wee line up has Tav, Goldson and Morelos sold along with squad fillers who offer nothing, and mainly looks at bosmans and players we have previously been linked to. Bit of fun mate nobody has put Messi up top yet!

We simply cant continue with Tav. He cant defend and he will never be a leader on the park. He should be punted at the first opportunity we get. He is nothing more than a serial loser

Right so sell Tav and replace him with some unidentified 'winner' right back (would love to hear everyones suggestions), that's our problems solved?

Who becomes captain? Jack? McGregor?
Are they going to shout more than they do just now? Are people going to start listening to then more if they're captain?

The only way to solve the captain problem is if we go and buy someone worthy of being captain.

We have the best right back in the league! Let's put our resources into improving positions that actually need strengthened! Or is that a stupid idea?

Hagi, right winger/forward, a centre mid and a 3rd choice striker. Obviously everything changes if we get a good offer for morelos.

For the first eleven, we need ST RW CM at minimum. Beyond that, probably another one of each and left back cover.

Right so sell Tav and replace him with some unidentified 'winner' right back (would love to hear everyones suggestions), that's our problems solved?

Who becomes captain? Jack? McGregor?
Are they going to shout more than they do just now? Are people going to start listening to then more if they're captain?

The only way to solve the captain problem is if we go and buy someone worthy of being captain.

We have the best right back in the league! Let's put our resources into improving positions that actually need strengthened! Or is that a stupid idea?
Best right back in the league ???. He is the best liability in the league

Mcgregor

Tav
Goldosn
Helander
Barasic

Ferguson (think we will sign him if Kamara goes)
Jack
Hagi

Kent
?
?

In the spirit of the thread here’s some players that would possibly be obtainable should we sell Alfie and any one or two of Kamara,Tav,Jones or Borna.

J. Svenson (year left on his deal at AZ) RB
Meling (contract ends in December at Rosenberg) LB
Fer (bosman)
Linssen (bosman)
Hagi (4.3million)
Prevljak (2 years left at RB Salzburg)

The one position I just haven’t any idea about is DM,ideally someone like the Braga skipper.
But players like him are under long contracts and simply out of our reach.
I like McNair but not sure if Boro would price him out of a move,even if we offered Jones plus cash.

Incredibly tough ask for our staff to get quality needed in that area through the door.

McGregor

RB Goldson Helander Barisic

Ferguson Jack (C)

RW Hagi Kent

ST

Subs:
GK
Douglas
Tapia
Defoe
Davis
Katic
Dykes
Aribo
Arfield

I would go -

Mcgregor

Tavernier
Katic
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Jack

Kamara
Hagi
Arfield/New CM

Morelos/New striker

McGregor
New RB New CB Helander Barisic
Jack New CM
New RW Hagi New LW
New ST

Similar to my thoughts although I'd still have Kent at LW, at least to start off with.

If we sign Hagi though we simply have to go with the 4-2-3-1 shape, pointless otherwise.

The only way Tav will not be both Captain and our first start RB will be if we sell him.

As much as I'd much prefer someone else in, l can't see SG playing him from the bench and removing the captaincy from him while he's still at the Club.

GK - McGregor
RB - Tavernier
CB - Goldson
CB - Helander
LB - Barasic
CM - Jack
CM - Lundstram
AM - Hagi
LM - Kent
RM - Narsingh
ST - Morelos

Like us to get Narsingh for RW. Feyenord, experienced, played at a decent level. Not some random loan from the EPL who won't make the grade.

Lundstram has been linked before and with Sheffield United doing so well and no where near relegation he might be a decent option, slight upgrade on Arfield perhaps.

McGregor
Svenson Goldson Helander Barasic
Jack Fer
Kent Hagi Linssen
Prevljak

Linssen has a fantastic record at Vitesse and is a bosman. Excellent shout.

I see a certain Tim Matavz is out of contract too. Can mind people asking his mum if he was signing a few years back!

Reactions: cav
David De Gea
Trent Alexander Arnold
Kalidou Koulibaly
Raphael Varane
Jordi Alba
Kevin De Bruyne
N'golo Kante
Frankie De Jong
Marco Veratti
Kylian Mbappe
Alfredo Morelos(c)

Kim Jung Doncaster had agreed a deal with Sky TV and BT Sport for £750M per season, we secured fresh investment from deepest darkest West Africa late last night and agreed the 10 new signings above, Alfredo said he would stay for 55 if he was made captain and his new baby got a season ticket for the family stand.
De gea wouldt get a game for us mate

Linssen has a fantastic record at Vitesse and is a bosman. Excellent shout.

I see a certain Tim Matavz is out of contract too. Can mind people asking his mum if he was signing a few years back!
I reckon you could possibly get Svenson,Meling,Fer,Linssen,Hagi and Prevljak for about the same money we spent last summer

GK - McGregor
RB - Tavernier
CB - Goldson
CB - Helander
LB - Barasic
CM - Jack
CM - Lundstram
AM - Hagi
LM - Kent
RM - Narsingh
ST - Morelos

Like us to get Narsingh for RW. Feyenord, experienced, played at a decent level. Not some random loan from the EPL who won't make the grade.

Lundstram has been linked before and with Sheffield United doing so well and no where near relegation he might be a decent option, slight upgrade on Arfield perhaps.
There's zero chance we're signing Lundstram.

Sheffield Utd can activate a clause to extend his contract for a further 12 months.

I reckon you could possibly get Svenson,Meling,Fer,Linssen,Hagi and Prevljak for about the same money we spent last summer

What do you think of Mike Van Der Hoorn on a Bosman, or Daniel Schwabb. If Katic goes for a fee this could be a solution more likely to play in the first team.

Who is Svenson?

I've been shouting for Fer since the Europa tie. A bosman with his pedigree and aswell as being a very good ball player he has stature. I closed my eyes every time they had a corner thinking Fer was a real danger

Reactions: cav
What do you think of Mike Van Der Hoorn on a Bosman, or Daniel Schwabb. If Katic goes for a fee this could be a solution more likely to play in the first team.

Who is Svenson?
I like Van der Hoorn And would prefer him to Goldson if I’m honest.I would hope we might loan Katic out given he’s young for a ch but the gaffer isn’t a fan so who knows?

Tbh I think there might be more changes than fans think.Three years in a row I’ve had posters saying there’s no chance we’ll be buying and selling as many players as I suggest.

Then every summer we buy and sell more than I actually suggested in the first place

Who is Svenson?

I've been shouting for Fer since the Europa tie. A bosman with his pedigree and aswell as being a very good ball player he has stature. I closed my eyes every time they had a corner thinking Fer was a real danger
Sorry mate I never answered your question about Svenson(I’ve probably spelt his name wrong) RB for AZ and an attacking fb who would be a direct replacement for Tav if he goes

I like Fer and Linssen especially as bosmans

Back