Postcards From Hell - the global reach of the Celtic Boys Club perverts

In any other country on earth this would be headline news for years in Scotland it barely gets a mention at all.

Penn state was a national scandal in America and that was only one abuser this mob had a network of abusers prevalent over decades and they've yet to be held accountable as a club.

The SFA have a charge of bringing the game into disrepute with potentially severe sanctions. Well if this isn't worthy of that charge then what exactly is I wonder?

Last edited:
The amount of them that still attempt to claim their club didn’t have a peado ring is mind blowing,especially for supposed ‘social justice’ champions…
I like to believe I have decent morals because of my upbringing.

If I had the misfortune of growing up supporting that club and there was clear evidence as plain as the nose on your face that an industrial scale paedophile ring operated out of it over many decades I am confident that I would totally distance myself from it and anything to do with it.

Yet, as you say, these brainwashed morons deny & deflect every time the subject is broached with them.

I sincerely hope one day that the authorities do the right thing - lay out all the facts of their sinister history and punish them accordingly. Close them down and make an example that as a society we don’t stand for this behaviour and the decades long cover up that followed it.

The damage this club have done is off the scale . Any journalist or movie producer willing go the full way with it could put themselves up there next to Louis Theroux.

This opens up a whole new chapter to the horror of what was happening to these kids who were being deliberately lured away from their parents to allow the Celtic paedophiles to abuse them.

The Sun has just nailed Celtic to the floor.

This should now be an INTERNATIONAL investigation into what is THE biggest child sex abuse scandal in sporting history.

Last edited:
Look at the time line in the 70s working class families struggled to put food on the table with national strikes
80s seen the disintegration of many heavy industries due to thatcher’s policies. Again families suffered huge financial burdens. So ordinary people could not afford to send their children abroad for football jollies so who was responsible for funding these trips during these hard times ?

Played against them roundabout 1979, 1980 in the Under 12 Scottish Cup. The came got played at Barrowfield, which we were told was Celtic's training ground. Leading up to the match we were all aware of their links to Celtic, and as you expect we were all excited.

We were the best team in our local area, by quite a way, and had beat a few Glasgow sides on the way to what was the quarter finals. They had players travelling in from all over the place to play, and in the end trounced us 6-2.

Often wondered what league they played in at the time, as they were miles ahead of us.

The reputational damage to Celtic here is huge.

How long before their sponsors start pulling the plug?

Untitled-design-26-3.png

And never let them forget it.

Last edited:
I like to believe I have decent morals because of my upbringing.

If I had the misfortune of growing up supporting that club and there was clear evidence as plain as the nose on your face that an industrial scale paedophile ring operated out of it over many decades I am confident that I would totally distance myself from it and anything to do with it.

Yet, as you say, these brainwashed morons deny & deflect every time the subject is broached with them.

I sincerely hope one day that the authorities do the right thing - lay out all the facts of their sinister history and punish them accordingly. Close them down and make an example that as a society we don’t stand for this behaviour and the decades long cover up that followed it.
The great power in Rome is still a very wealthy set up after their workers abusing world wide. We can complain all we want, but the simple fact is, people in this country have plenty to say about an OO march, but very quiet when it comes to the goings on at that club.

In their minds we are worse than anything going on at parkhead. A very mixed up society indeed.

Played against them roundabout 1979, 1980 in the Under 12 Scottish Cup. The came got played at Barrowfield, which we were told was Celtic's training ground. Leading up to the match we were all aware of their links to Celtic, and as you expect we were all excited.

We were the best team in our local area, by quite a way, and had beat a few Glasgow sides on the way to what was the quarter finals. They had players travelling in from all over the place to play, and in the end trounced us 6-2.

Often wondered what league they played in at the time, as they were miles ahead of us.

Played against the a couple of times myself as did my Son in later years. The point you make about them bringing in from all over the place is damning to them because most would be scouted by Celtc themselves.

Was thinking the same thing.their lawyer coming away can't get a fair trial due to the media
Don’t forget their defence is they are a separate entity and therefore none of these people were representing the football club.
Consequently, they cannot claim that this is prejudicial because they will argue that no matter how abhorrent these abusers were, they were not representatives of Scumbag FC.

They usually played in the Scottish amateur league along with Eastercraigs, Gartcosh, Fir Park and the likes.

In any other country on earth this would be headline news for years in Scotland it barely gets a mention at all.

Penn state was a national scandal in America and that was only one abuser this mob had a network of abusers prevalent over decades and they've yet to be held accountable as a club.

The SFA have a charge of bringing the game into disrepute with potentially severe sanctions. Well if this isn't worthy of that charge then what exactly is I wonder?
Using legal tax avoidance tools apparently…

Back