Postecoglou really is a wee blouse

They really don't like it when you mention the financial advantage they have. Everyone's just supposed to blow smoke up Postecoglou's arse and tell him what a miracle worker he is. Beale has seriously hit a nerve.

He also made a comment on Sportsound before the match about Michael not returning his calls. Just caught the end of it, I assume he was speaking about Beale.

EssentialEasyElkhound-size_restricted.gif

I always felt that Gio was too friendly and showed far too much respect to the fat mess of a clown. As others have alluded, Beale made it one of his priorities when he came back to us to get immediately under the fat boy’s skin because he understands our club and our more importantly our history. Well done Michael keep up the good work son and never show these scum any respect.

The thing is the whole comment was taken totally out of context: our mhedia eh? Whit they like?
Beale never at any time said he was a lucky manager. What he said was that he (Ange) was lucky in that he was at a club that had backed him with a wad of cash.
However it was the twisted for the paranoia brigade who sadly live among us.

He looks like Chet from Weird Science after he's been turned into a turd.

Would be great however, Old Firm games aside, if there was zero mention of the opposition on this site. They are irrelevant, they are beneath us and they don't merit oxygen.

I used to see it said on here that Rodgers would fold under pressure, I never quite bought into that, but this guy will collapse when we get our act together, I'm absolutely convinced of it.
Be good to know when that will happen mate. Sick of him and them.

Back