Postecoglou really is a wee blouse

Their record has been excellent, but if we put some pressure on this guy he'll fall apart. One wee comment from Beale and he's still raging a month later. Wait until Beale has us giving these rats a doing in the cup final.

They really don't like it when you mention the financial advantage they have. Everyone's just supposed to blow smoke up Postecoglou's arse and tell him what a miracle worker he is. Beale has seriously hit a nerve.

He also made a comment on Sportsound before the match about Michael not returning his calls. Just caught the end of it, I assume he was speaking about Beale.

It’s because they are only comfortable when they are losers, they are only comfortable when they have grievance. There’s a reason so many of them of then support SNP and Indy. Because they don’t want to live in a world where they have to take responsibility and they have to accept that their actions necessitate outcomes.

Most of them will not even admit they are now the establishment club in Scotland because they have to feel downtrodden.

You can see a mile away that he’ll lose the plot when things aren’t going his way.
You could see that in the interview with Aussie media when he was u20s cosch . He can’t take criticism. He was a few games away from the sack last October . If it wasn’t for us drawing 3 home games in a row Under gerrard I genuinely think he would have been gone . Gap would have been double figures by November

Edit . By last October I mean October 2021

Fingers crossed mate. We mustn’t lose hope.

I’m envisioning meltdown footage to emerge from the piggery changing rooms which involves this guy throwing burger patties at his players.

He’d have been right under pressure had the board sacked Gio after the livi game. I just fear they’ve given him too much to do.

But that said, we need to get to the next OF game maybe 5 behind max and then it’s game on

I always felt that Gio was too friendly and showed far too much respect to the fat mess of a clown. As others have alluded, Beale made it one of his priorities when he came back to us to get immediately under the fat boy’s skin because he understands our club and our more importantly our history. Well done Michael keep up the good work son and never show these scum any respect.

Yeah totally agree with this. Stevie G had his faults but he quickly came to hate that lot and knew what it meant. He’d never have suffered the defeats against them that Gio took.

The 3-0 defeat at their midden a year ago was when I really started to have my doubts about Gio. He was so easy going and passive in his interview afterwards.

Yeah totally agree with this. Stevie G had his faults but he quickly came to hate that lot and knew what it meant. He’d never have suffered the defeats against them that Gio took.

The 3-0 defeat at their midden a year ago was when I really started to have my doubts about Gio. He was so easy going and passive in his interview afterwards.

That game was bad enough but the 4-0 in September was game over in reality. It was at that point I knew he wasn’t going to work.

He should have been punted after the livi game at absolute latest.

Beale hates them and it’s clear. That’s exactly what we need and to be fair, Gerrard got that into the players too

Still raging over a wee comment from Michael Beale.

Let it go fat boy

Tbh, I was totally embarrassed by Beale's comments on this subject.

If Gerrard got us to the CL against part timers like he should have & Gio hadn't destroyed our domestic form thereafter, the guaranteed money would've been there.

The argument makes us sound small, frankly. Not least when their net spend isn't that high.

Obviously got under his skin. Good. Whatever else happens, ti will be easy to win any mind games with him
That battle had been won, if Beale can get such a reaction for a throw away comment imagine what it’s going to be like if he starts to play with the fat mess

They know as sure as night follows day, their dominance will end. So ride your luck while you have it. He is so lucky he got the job…2nd 3rd 4th choice ??

He’d have been right under pressure had the board sacked Gio after the livi game. I just fear they’ve given him too much to do.

But that said, we need to get to the next OF game maybe 5 behind max and then it’s game on

They won't drop points prior to that game. They couldn't really have picked a better run if fixtures.

What we need to do is beat them and go into the split 6 behind at most. Even if we win every game left this season I doubt we would win the league. Don't see them dropping the required points

One wee comment and Beale is firmly inside his head.
Wait till we sort out our shit and start putting pressure on him, the meltdown will be glorious.

It’s not just that pr!cks head Beale has got into, I’ve over heard their fans complaining and not liking his comments either, he’s got into their heads as well

If Gerrard got us to the CL against part timers like he should have & Gio hadn't destroyed our domestic form thereafter, the guaranteed money would've been there.

The argument makes us sound small, frankly. Not least when their net spend isn't that high.
Not sure if it's true but I read that since the Fat Greek has arrived they've only spent about £2.5 million given players that they've sold?

We need to be more savvy as a club at every level, especially with transfers

Would love to see some numbers that shows what you think the net swing in Euro money was?

Last edited:
Not sure if it's true but I read that since the Fat Greek has arrived they've only spent about £2.5 million given players that they've sold?

We need to be more savvy as a club at every level, especially with transfers

They've cashed in assets they spent years developing & were prepared to play hardball on Edouard & the Norweigan defenders fees.

As you say, they're net spend was far lower than ours up until we sold Patterson.

If it was an overspend from their board, he'd have a point, but it wasn't

Just to reinforce my earlier posts about how well young Michael Beale has done with the mind games with fat Ange, let’s rewind a couple of months back and that terrible optic of Gio and wee Ross sitting down to a cosy breakfast in a west end eaterie alongside the fat mess and his missus. I can just imagine Struth, Waddell, Wallace and Sir Walter looking down with utter bewilderment and horror at such a spectacle. It didn’t sit well with me and I know with a lot of fellow bears watching this. We are at war with these paedo unwashed c*nts and sitting down to breakfast is definitely off the f*cking menu.

Back