Posting a picture

Just checking I can do this!

98b417899e2240540e123f1c95692416--dado-glasgow.jpg

The process is the same

If its on your computer, you can just click 'Upload a File' on here and it will upload it rather than messing about with an imagehosting site.

To the OP, your 'big avatar' will show to the left of your posts, as well as your CPanel (top right of a page). It'll also show a 'small' version over every thread you've posted in.

If its on your computer, you can just click 'Upload a File' on here and it will upload it rather than messing about with an imagehosting site.

To the OP, your 'big avatar' will show to the left of your posts, as well as your CPanel (top right of a page). It'll also show a 'small' version over every thread you've posted in.

Thank you

I'm not getting the upload file feature any more :(

I'm not getting the upload file feature any more :(
Doc Stone told us it wa she being done away with first day on here. If your on a pc you can do it the old way, for an iPad/iPhone there is a wee instruction at the very end of the sticky on features

iPhone picture always seem to be too large. I've download PhotoShrinker. Not a big deal as I rarely post pictures I've taken.

Back