Potential Alfie replacement next summer? Just my thoughts. No link involved.

Watched Andraž Šporar a few times. I'm amazed when the mentally challengeds scouted Bayo that they didn't spot Šporar. A cracking player. Not that it matters really but he's a Liverpool fan, so you'd think he'd be an easy sell with Gerrard being here. Cracking player. Won titles over in Slovakia and scored goals in Europa League for Slovan. Been talking about this guy for months. Brilliant player.

Also his burd is tidy...
That's a great shout actually. Goals against Besiktas, Braga and Wolves this season. A goal every 68 mins in the league this season and 91 last season.

Shon Weissman that plays for wolfsberger in Austria 17 in 21 games this season he's scored in the Europa league this season he's in the top 10 strikers this season for goals per minute and is a full Israeli international 23 year old with I think one year left on his contract

Shon Weissman that plays for wolfsberger in Austria 17 in 21 games this season he's scored in the Europa league this season he's in the top 10 strikers this season for goals per minute and is a full Israeli international 23 year old with I think one year left on his contract

Good shout mate. Looked at him last night.

Teams like West Ham and Spurs looking at him supposedly.

Teams like West Ham and Spurs looking at him supposedly.

We need to get to those players before they make a name for themselves. Makes me think it will be someone we haven't heard about with a more experienced player on loan , someone on the fringe of an EPL squad.
That's if Morelos goes of course :))

I'd actually forgot that.
The permanent transfer was still before Dembele went though.
Same close season mate, Dembele left last day of the window, they knew he was off as he threw the toys out the pram at the previous transfer windows due to promises he received but they reneged on., Eduard signed in June.

Watched Andraž Šporar a few times. I'm amazed when the mentally challengeds scouted Bayo that they didn't spot Šporar. A cracking player. Not that it matters really but he's a Liverpool fan, so you'd think he'd be an easy sell with Gerrard being here. Cracking player. Won titles over in Slovakia and scored goals in Europa League for Slovan. Been talking about this guy for months. Brilliant player.

Also his burd is tidy...
Hopefully sign him up then eh? lol.

A Dado" Pršo or another Nikica Jelavić type striker if what we should be looking for - both were Croatians. Over the years we seem to have done pretty well with our signings from that part of the world, therefore, that's where we we should be focusing our attention for a Morelos replacement.

I'd be looking at two players to replace Morelos if I am honest considering Defoes age hopefully we can use the Gerrard to get a big name striker in and maybe go for another cheap option for example Kadewere top scorer in Ligue 2 the French 2nd tier
Or Dessers an affordable option playing in the top division in Holland decent record this season and a real physical speciman:

Last edited:
We were linked with Marko Maric. (Osijek again!) a year or so ago.
Maybe keeping an eye on him. £2.5 - 3.0m

Further thought on this possibility and kill two birds with one stone - a part exchange to offload Grezda. Osijek are aware of Grezda’s quality in their league so player plus £ to sweeten the deal.

If we want to stick with the South American trend then this guy Luis Amarilla is top scorer in the Ecuadorian Pro League 16 goals and 6 assists in 22 games so far this season 24 years old shows a lot of good quality he has good quick feet , looks strong ,can finish currently on loan in Ecuador from Argentine club Velaz Sarsfield

Back