Potential banner idea for Thursday?

Scotstounbluenose

Probably a bit to late, but I think a banner with Bill Struth and the following quote

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him"

It would allow the fans to get across to the players what we demand of those who get the honour to play in our strip, and how we expect them to carry themselves under the new manager.

Probably a bit to late, but I think a banner with Bill Struth and the following quote

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him"

It would allow the fans to get across to the players what we demand of those who get the honour to play in our strip, and how we expect them to carry themselves under the new manager.
Will you be putting out a PDF of it so we can fit it in to our reading schedules when we get home? How's Barry Ferguson going to fit it in between reading the classics and getting Alloa relegated?

• Haha
Reactions: GF7

You better start a go fund me page as that is like cost a fortune!

wcw-chris.gif

That will be some size of banner

Jungle Bhoys always RUN

It’s a fine quote but none of these players know who Bill Struth is.

A simple “Win or Leave” would do for me.

Will you be putting out a PDF of it so we can fit it in to our reading schedules when we get home? How's Barry Ferguson going to fit it in between reading the classics and getting Alloa relegated?
Fergie: prob, prob, prob..a baby ??? och forget it, sack Gio geez the job !

something like that lol

Back