Potential banner idea for Thursday?

Probably a bit to late, but I think a banner with Bill Struth and the following quote

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him"

It would allow the fans to get across to the players what we demand of those who get the honour to play in our strip, and how we expect them to carry themselves under the new manager.

Are you paying for it?

Probably a bit to late, but I think a banner with Bill Struth and the following quote

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him"

It would allow the fans to get across to the players what we demand of those who get the honour to play in our strip, and how we expect them to carry themselves under the new manager.
Remember the game lasts for ninety minutes

God fucking help us if we ever hit a real crisis and not a dip in form.

Banners for a team that’s lost one league game in over fifty. A team that’s four points clear of the filth in second. A team in second that most folk cream their Alan Whickers over. Including plenty in here.

Some folk don’t deserve this great club.

will it have at the bottom

“…..cont. in the Govan—>”

God fucking help us if we ever hit a real crisis and not a dip in form.

Banners for a team that’s lost one league game in over fifty. A team that’s four points clear of the filth in second. A team in second that most folk cream their Alan Whickers over. Including plenty in here.

Some folk don’t deserve this great club.
banners are for the ridiculous comment that Goldson made about game over at 3-1

Christ that will have to be written in Calibri 14 to get it on a banner. No one will be able to see it from more than 5 yards away

Did the UB's not have a "Step up and play" banner not to long ago?

Can we have that again please?

Or something about in it together, the fans turn up regardless and so should the players...

I don't think legally you could put what I think about the team just now on a banner. It would have to be heavily redacted.

Oh, his wife she says she'll leave him
If he disnae keep
Away from football kickin'
At nighttime, in his sleep
For he calls her Charlie Tully
And other names so droll
Last night he kicked her out of the bed
And shouted "It's a goal!"

Sounds like a very Timmy thing to do.
Sounds like a very Timmy thing to do.
you quoted
"Banners for a team that’s lost one league game in over fifty. A team that’s four points clear of the filth in second. A team in second that most folk cream their Alan Whickers over. Including plenty in here.

Some folk don’t deserve this great club."

my reply was that it wasn't against the team but against the defeatist attitude from Goldson, there is a BIG difference

you quoted
"Banners for a team that’s lost one league game in over fifty. A team that’s four points clear of the filth in second. A team in second that most folk cream their Alan Whickers over. Including plenty in here.

my reply was that it wasn't against the team but against the defeatist attitude from Goldson, there is a BIG difference
It’s not any different to me.
Banners against one of our players is still Timmyesque.(sic)

you quoted

NINTCHDBPICT000429036357.jpg

Like this one?

Back