Potential Hull City Friendly

And fans could name it after that Only Fools episode where they went to Hull and back.

I think it was called the Jolly Boys Outing.
You said it “ To Hull and Back”. South coast would be good though.

Hull is a crap hole. :eek:
It actually isn't. Like all cities there are good and bad bits. They are trying to regenerate the city as it got bombed the crap out of during the war and there was no reinvestment. That's gradually changing. Bears would get a proper Yorkshire welcome. Bit of player association too what with Shota, Docherty, Aluko ,Greegs and Jelavic all having played for them.

It actually isn't. Like all cities there are good and bad bits. They are trying to regenerate the city as it got bombed the crap out of during the war and there was no reinvestment. That's gradually changing. Bears would get a proper Yorkshire welcome. Bit of player association too what with Shota, Docherty, Aluko ,Greegs and Jelavic all having played for them.
Mate, you can’t still blame WWII for a place being a hole!

Mate, you can’t still blame WWII for a place being a hole!
I'm blaming the lack of investment in the City by successive governments and councils over 70 years. It was left to rot to the stage that it will take years to get it back on its feet. Folk too keen to jump on the bandwagon and call it a shit hole. Most of whom have never visited the city.

What a shit friendly in a tiny stadium in the arse end of nowhere. Sounds like something the board would do.

I'm blaming the lack of investment in the City by successive governments and councils over 70 years. It was left to rot to the stage that it will take years to get it back on its feet. Folk too keen to jump on the bandwagon and call it a shit hole. Most of whom have never visited the city.
its a fucking shithole.

Has anybody read the article? Rangers aren't mentioned until the very last paragraph as "understood to be not beyond the realms of possibility" ffs :))

Total guesswork by a journalist based on nothing.

Any away day in England during the summer is always a decent trip. Hopefully we get this or something else down there this year.

Is hull no on the

Hull is about 200 miles away from the South coast :D

I'll raise you a Scunthorpe

Was there years ago ,oh my :oops:
Scunthorpe reminds of when I was serving my time for engineering company depressing dark place full of very strange people and some of the roughest boozers and women

Is hull no on the

I was waiting for someone to mention that. The discussion also
Is hull no on the

i was waiting for someone to point that out. The chat also mentioned Margate.

I’d rather a trip to the south coast to Bournemouth, Brighton or Southampton.

I was waiting for someone to mention that. The discussion also

i was waiting for someone to point that out. The chat also mentioned Margate.

I’d rather a trip to the south coast to Bournemouth, Brighton or Southampton.
Sorry mate :D
yip trip down that way would be great , i stayed in Andover years ago it's great part of the world

What a shit friendly in a tiny stadium in the arse end of nowhere. Sounds like something the board would do.
The only thing that matters pre season is us being prepared for the Cl qualifiers this season.

I love going to places down south for friendlies but this isn’t really about us it’s about the team

I'm involved in a bit of work to help brighten the place up. Definitely back up that it's been neglected and left to rot.

There's quite a visible drug problem in Hull as a direct result.

Hull is less than an hour from me so I would be well up for getting to see the team play, so fingers crossed it is down here! And for all those who have never been to Hull, make sure you stay over and visit the infamous (well locally anyways) Spiders alternative nightclub......

Anyone know why the people of Hull are forced to use the same telecom company and can't use sky, bt, virgin etc

Alaways found that bizarre

Back