Potential last 32 opponents as it stands

Put it this way, id fancy Porto to beat most of those teams on paper so we shouldn't be overawed. In saying that, Hamilton is my 1 and only concern right now.

One last thing. Winning the group would give us the luxury of the second leg at Ibrox in the last 32, which could prove crucial in itself.

I’d guess that our fixture would be reversed if Celtic also win their group so whatever happens we would likely be at Ibrox first leg

If we qualify, I would like an English team, Manchester United or The Arsenal
London would be one of the few away games I would go to

Guy starts thread on forum and gets ripped a new one.

I'm looking forward to our last 32 game on the 18th of February against any of the teams mentioned in the OP, now moving on to the last 16, that will be very tough but we can scrape through that one and hope for a favourable draw in the quarters.

I'll leave it there for now as it's not clever to look too far ahead because it might jinx it.

Don't underrate AZ Alkmaar. They are probably the best team in Holland at this time.
Do you mean the Netherlands or the region Holland? Because Ajax are comfortably the best Dutch side. Thankfully it's unlikely we will play them.

All day long.

It's truly amazing how some people get annoyed at simple football chitchat.

Keep this thread going just to annoy them

Going to start a new thread, "who do you want in the final?". See them implode.

Truth is, we done the main task of qualifying. Anything else is a bonus. Qualification from the group would be a fantastic achievement, so it's only natural fans start dreaming. I just hope if there is any strange happenings and we were to go out on 10 points that people don't lose the head. Like last season, taking it to the last game was good going despite the disappointment at the end. Many expected us to struggle badly.

Going to start a new thread, "who do you want in the final?". See them implode.

Truth is, we done the main task of qualifying. Anything else is a bonus. Qualification from the group would be a fantastic achievement, so it's only natural fans start dreaming. I just hope if there is any strange happenings and we were to go out on 10 points that people don't lose the head. Like last season, taking it to the last game was good going despite the disappointment at the end. Many expected us to struggle badly.
LOL good idea.

There are some who actually believe that a light hearted discussion like football fans have indulged in since the dawn of time has an effect on what happens on the park.

"Jinxes" and "wait till we fkn qualify" ffs.

Unbelievable

LOL good idea.

There are some who actually believe that a light hearted discussion like football fans have indulged in since the dawn of time has an effect on what happens on the park.

"Jinxes" and "wait till we fkn qualify" ffs.

Unbelievable

It would be different if people were arrogantly expecting us to qualify before a ball has been kicked. We are sitting pretty, looking strong and deserve to dream.

And if we finish second, as it stands:

Sevilla
FC Copenhagen
Basel
Sporting Lisbon
Arsenal
Espanyol
AA Gent
Istanbul Basaksehir
Braga
Manchester United
Valencia
Dinamo Zagreb
Salzburg
Inter Milan

More appealing ties in that as far as travelling to the away games goes. Would be an absolute dream to watch Rangers in the San Siro. One of the toughest games we could get though

Here's my list of potential finalists :)

104.000 Sevilla (ESP)
101.000 Arsenal (ENG)
93.000 Porto (POR)
81.000 Roma (ITA)
78.000 Manchester United (ENG)
65.000 Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
62.000 Beşiktaş (TUR)
54.500 Basel (SUI)
50.000 Sporting CP (POR)
48.000 CSKA Moskva (RUS)
40.000 Wolfsburg (GER)
37.000 Lazio (ITA)
37.000 PSV Eindhoven (NED)
34.500 Krasnodar (RUS)
31.000 Celtic (SCO)
31.000 Copenhagen (DEN)
31.000 Braga (POR)
29.500 Gent (BEL)
29.000 Borussia Mönchengladbach (GER)
27.500 Young Boys (SUI)
27.500 Astana (KAZ)
27.000 Ludogorets (BUL)
25.500 APOEL (CYP)
24.000 Eintracht Frankfurt (GER)
23.000 Saint-Étienne (FRA)
22.000 Qarabağ (AZE)
22.000 Feyenoord (NED)
20.713 Getafe (ESP)
20.713 Espanyol (ESP)
20.000 Malmö (SWE)
18.000 Partizan (SRB)
17.500 Standard Liège (BEL)
17.092 Wolves (ENG)
11.699 Rennes (FRA)
11.500 Rosenborg (NOR)
10.500 İstanbul Başakşehir (TUR)
10.500 AZ Alkmaar (NED)
9.646 Vitória SC (POR)
8.000 Trabzonspor (TUR)
7.780 Olexandriya (UKR)
6.250 Dudelange (LUX)
6.250 LASK (AUT)
6.250 Wolfsberg (AUT)
6.000 Slovan Bratislava (SVK)
6.000 Lugano (SUI)
3.500 CFR Cluj (ROU)
3.500 Ferencváros (HUN)

Here's my list of potential finalists :)

I'm annoyed mate, Rosenborg, Rennes, Besiktas and Astana are already out :p

And you've forgot about the teams dropping in from the Champions League. OUTRAGE!

Few tough games in there

20191111-120819.jpg
saw two tables yesterday on BBC one for first and the other if placed second.

APOEL please !!!

Seville will likely win 18 pts in that group, so who comes through in 2nd Place is anyones guess. Dudelange just completed their Seville double header, so they will probably fancy their chances.

Either way, 2nd place from this group would indeed be a top draw!

Seville will likely win 18 pts in that group, so who comes through in 2nd Place is anyones guess. Dudelange just completed their Seville double header, so they will probably fancy their chances.

Either way, 2nd place from this group would indeed be a top draw!
Looking at the Luxembourg league this will probably have all their attention on it as they are 12 points behind the leaders. The nightmare sceanario from this group is Qarabag finishing second.

Personally a would be happy if we never had to go to Luxembourg ever again. APOEL have been punching above their weight for a number of years and seem to be starting to struggle again. Nice hot country, with a stadium that never sells out meaning plenty of tickets for the away support !

Looking at the Luxembourg league this will probably have all their attention on it as they are 12 points behind the leaders. The nightmare sceanario from this group is Qarabag finishing second.

Personally a would be happy if we never had to go to Luxembourg ever again. APOEL have been punching above their weight for a number of years and seem to be starting to struggle again. Nice hot country, with a stadium that never sells out meaning plenty of tickets for the away support !

Qarabag are absolutely shite. A terrible away day but we would beat them easy. Linfield almost put them out.

The manager couldn't be any clearer, we look to the next game each time but for some supporters this is too difficult a task and expectations go to unachievable levels.

Hamilton away is as far as we should be looking.

So you think fans shouldnt be talking about which tie/trip excites them or which teams we have a good chance of knocking out if we get through?

I doubt the manager is a poster on here (tho he might have a wee look from time to time right enough) its not really the same im sure every fan of other clubs do it too.... some might even be daft enough to want to draw us because of our league or recent european record before G came in.

Not much interesting to post or debate about Hamilton is there really... sorry Accy nae offence.

Not normally one to join the "let's not get ahead of ourselves" brigade, but this is just stupid. We're not even winning our own group as it stands. It's probably statistically more likely that it will be an entirely different group of teams altogether

The idea we shouldnt speak about it is stupid.

do we need to make the final before someone posts a message suggesting we can win this ?

Back