potential news of incoming players in the next week

greggakd

just got an email from mygers saying "Ross Wilson is continuing to explore options in the transfer market, we will update on further incoming players within the next week. "

starting to get buzzing now

Not heard any rumours bar the st mirren keeper .

Hope it’s not kamberi or dykes tbh

No other rumours atm sound credible

St Mirren keeper is supposed to be a done deal I thought, Robertson said the scouting staff had been working hard through the pandemic so hopefully get our business done early

We can sign whoever we want, we ain’t winning feck all until we tackle the institutional corruption.

We won't win it until we get the mentally weak out the team, it should have been our league to lose after the game at the piggery, we could have dealt with this corruption by winning and we didn't, we have a dossier and grandiose statements of intent and we do nothing, so maybe the weakness is going through the whole club from boardroom to the pitch?

We won't win it until we get the mentally weak out the team, it should have been our league to lose after the game at the piggery, we could have dealt with this corruption by winning and we didn't, we have a dossier and grandiose statements of intent and we do nothing, so maybe the weakness is going through the whole club from boardroom to the pitch?

Just overcome multiple layers of shameless corruption by building a team so great despite the financial gap gained by our scum rivals getting access to CL millions through the same blatant corruption.

You are well named, Mr Magoo.

We can sign whoever we want, we ain’t winning feck all until we tackle the institutional corruption.
Sorry, but no games that we dropped points can I think we were robbed by cheating officials since the turn of the year. Hamilton, Hearts, killie and St Johnstone should have been in the bag but we didn’t finish our chances. I couldn’t watch the sheep game so I don’t know how that went but corrupt officials or not we could and should have won those other games

Sorry, but no games that we dropped points can I think we were robbed by cheating officials since the turn of the year. Hamilton, Hearts, killie and St Johnstone should have been in the bag but we didn’t finish our chances. I couldn’t watch the sheep game so I don’t know how that went but corrupt officials or not we could and should have won those other games

You’re including the Kilmarnock game where we had a winner chopped off for nothing only to lose it with a dodgy goal at the other end? Aberdeen, Beaton apologized for getting a decision wrong that he was a couple of feet away from and clearly saw.

The officials were on message all season, a ridiculous disparity between decision making against us compared to for them culminating in us somehow overcoming the most one sided refereeing performance you will ever see on the 29th December. Recent events at the SPFL has shone a light on the levels of corruption in our game which adequately explains a lot of what we saw on the park this season.

If you can’t see how officials helped giving them this 13 point lead that gave them the excuse to award the title then you’re watching a different game to me.

You’re including the Kilmarnock game where we had a winner chopped off for nothing only to lose it with a dodgy goal at the other end? Aberdeen, Beaton apologized for getting a decision wrong that he was a couple of feet away from and clearly saw.

The officials were on message all season, a ridiculous disparity between decision making against us compared to for them culminating in us somehow overcoming the most one sided refereeing performance you will ever see on the 29th December. Recent events at the SPFL has shone a light on the levels of corruption in our game which adequately explains a lot of what we saw on the park this season.

If you can’t see how officials helped giving them this 13 point lead that gave them the excuse to award the title then you’re watching a different game to me.
i stand corrected, i do remember controversial calls in the killie game, however the point im getting at is we also didn't help ourselves. using the ref as an excuse only goes so far, we should have won some of those games with what we created.

In the video clip he says in the coming weeks so maybe a editorial blip in the email

Back