Potential opponents next

Would happily take a glamour tie whist the scum travel away to the back of beyond in the diddy cup. Milan, Barca or A. Madrid would be class. Even Dortmund, let Haaland meet his physical match in big Calvin Bassey, if he doesn’t move to City or Liverpool in January. (Bassey that is.)

That the standard of teams you want to face.

Not an easy draw in there. If that doesn’t get your juices flowing, nothing will.

No matter who we face, our manager will have us up for it. The sort of man he is.

As the groups aren't finished yet, these are the teams that could end up as our opponents:

RB Leipzig/Club Brugges
Porto/Milan/Atletico Madrid
Borussia Dortmund
Sheriff Tiraspol
Barcelona/Benfica
Villarreal/Atalanta/Young Boys
Salzburg/Sevilla
Zenit St Petersburg

Some tasty potential ties there.
West Ham current favs at around 10/1 to win it. I would say only Atletico would take that spot if they drop in to it. Isn’t really any clear stand out fav for this comp, very competitive.

RB Leipzig
Barcelona
Milan/at Madrid
Salzburg/sevilla
Dortmund
Sheriff
Zenit
Atalanta/Villarreal

Nay bother bring it on
Porto & Benfica come into the mix too. I’d have one of them.

But even the weakest team Sheriff have had a win in Madrid.

All the rest are a big ask.

We've a a great opportunity to test ourselves v Lyon who are as good if not better than many of those teams. A free hit, put an attacking side out and get us ready for the next round. Can't wait to see Tav score a hat trick v Barcelona and send FF into the stone age :D :D

Anyone know how this works as regards marketing and TV? Is this already factored in or is this a pay day....as in if we draw Barca do both teams get a cut of what would be a huge tie?

RB Leipzig
Barcelona
Milan/at Madrid
Salzburg/sevilla
Dortmund
Sheriff
Zenit
Atalanta/Villarreal

Nay bother bring it on
Would love to stick it up Zenit, but would also love a glamour tie like Barca or AC Milan.

I’d be confident of beating Sheriff.

Sheriff & Zenit next competitive games will be those 2 Europa League games after the Moldovan & Russian Winter Breaks

Break starts on weekend of 11th December in Moldova & Russia

Last edited:
Back