(Potential) Rangers Supporters Club Manchester

Took the wee man to a city game earlier in the season.
Walked in to a pub at piccadilly for some scran and there was a city fan sitting with a half city half Rangers bobble hat.
Cool story and aw that

Last edited:
Stockport True Blues used to be one but there was another set up in 2019 in Manchester

@ManchesterRSC on Twitter is the account

Their pined post on Twitter:

Manchester RSC

@ManchesterRSC

·
Nov 22, 2019

**PLEASE READ** Rangers supporters in Manchester and surrounding areas. We are in the process of building a successful supporters club. Any help with setting this up will be appreciated with a target start in early 2020. #RT #Support #RangersFamily Thank you

It's embarassing that Manchester doesn't have a Rangers Supporter Club, probably the only major city in UK with this situation. If you are interesting in a formation of supporters club Manchester and surrounding area please email lindisfarne77@hotmail.com
Good luck mate. It’s a thankless task at times although it does have its rewards. I helped run an RSC for years until I took a step back from it. Still help out now and again but be prepared to put in thankless hours

Walked in to a pub at piccadilly for spme scran and there was a guy fan sitting with a half city half Rangers bobble hat.
Cool story and aw that

They sell them at the ground and Rangers scarves.

City actually asked their fans to stop singing Rangers songs at the away games as some City fans were moaning there were more Rangers songs than city ones.

There is also a reason the play in that shade of Blue.

We drink in the city Centre but meet boys we know in Mary Ds before the games. As soon as you say your Rangers your fine.

Celtic are hated by most English clubs and certainly in Manchester for obvious reasons

Walked in to a pub at piccadilly for spme scran and there was a guy fan sitting with a half city half Rangers bobble hat.
Cool story and aw that
i was at city/utd years ago, Ronaldo scored a late pen to win it for Utd, was same day as Rangers v them, think it was the Charlie Adam under the wall goal. Anyway was a warm day and walking out the ground some boy had his top off and had the RFC crest tatooed covering his whole back. As you do i said 'brilliant score for the Rangers today' to which he replied 'who were they playing?'

Even cooler story B-)

They sell them at the ground and Rangers scarves.

City actually asked their fans to stop singing Rangers songs at the away games as some City fans were moaning there were more Rangers songs than city ones.

There is also a reason the play in that shade of Blue.

We drink in the city Centre but meet boys we know in Mary Ds before the games. As soon as you say your Rangers your fine.

Celtic are hated by most English clubs and certainly in Manchester for obvious reasons
They are absolutely despised by 99% pal trust me.
From an English bear.

I used to live in Ramsbottom and came up on the Manchester mini bus which picked up outside strangeways. Some very drunken journeys

Or down in your case

Not since lockdown. We were supposed to go down for last Sunday’s game but daughters birthday so wasn’t allowed

We’ve got tickets booked for last game of the season which is Villa so should be a laugh.

We ll be down before that for a couple of games unless lockdown gets in the way

What about yourself? And all the best to you and family.

Stockport True Blues used to be one but there was another set up in 2019 in Manchester

@ManchesterRSC on Twitter is the account

Their pined post on Twitter:

Manchester RSC
@ManchesterRSC
·
Nov 22, 2019

**PLEASE READ** Rangers supporters in Manchester and surrounding areas. We are in the process of building a successful supporters club. Any help with setting this up will be appreciated with a target start in early 2020. #RT #Support #RangersFamily Thank you
This amounted to nothing. Not sure who was behind it

Not since lockdown. We were supposed to go down for last Sunday’s game but daughters birthday so wasn’t allowed

We’ve got tickets booked for last game of the season which is Villa so should be a laugh.

We ll be down before that for a couple of games unless lockdown gets in the way

What about yourself? And all the best to you and family.
It will be after Christmas before we get over again probably towards the end of the season.

Went in there when down for Bury AFC friendly against FC United and The first thing you see is the Fairway Loyal Rangers flag.
Guy who runs it is originals from up here and is a member of our RSC I can put the OP in touch with him no probs, our RSC are down there on the 26th March for a Day trip and think there’s a fb playing again
Went in there when down for Bury AFC friendly against FC United and The first thing you see is the Fairway Loyal Rangers flag

Don't hear of the RSC's as much now. I live West Lancs. Used to be bus from Liverpool, Skelmersdale and Poachers in Preston. Also Wirral Loyal. Were always advertised in the Rangers News, so harder to find out now. Used to be good column, ' strictly no alcohol on the bus' tote winners etc.

In the late 1980s/1990ac there was a RSC in Manchester,Ian Durrant Loyal. Iirc they used to meet in the Ancoats Hotel. As for Man City they are a club with a great Masonic tradition from many years ago. The club colours explain a lot

Went to a few places in Stockport in my time living there.
Big mate of mine was a City ST holder, and in the local lodge, had some great days out round about Manchester with him.
Mary D's still has the flags and scarves up, first place I ever saw with a multi pint pouring machine :D

Back