POTY

Tony75tfc

Shows how much of a shambles our club is that you find out from the papers who our POTY was nothing from the clubs media team

Shows how much of a shambles our club is that you find out from the papers who our POTY was nothing from the clubs media team
Really? People would have been going nuts if the news was plastered on Twitter last night. Media guys on hiding to nothing here.

The mood on here last night it was the correct decision as the Clubs media team would have got ripped on social media.
Any way who cares.

I would imagine that it was an intentional move from the club not to announce our POTY hours after getting a 5-0 drubbing from our hated rivals. It would have been slaughtered on social media.

Was for the best surely, reaction on social would have been mental. Let's be honest it shouldn't even have went ahead after that embarrassment.

I would imagine that it was an intentional move from the club not to announce our POTY hours after getting a 5-0 drubbing from our hated rivals. It would have been slaughtered on social media.
Stand up and take it then, yet again the jokers wearing the strip dictate due to being utter shite on the pitch that the supporters are just ignored and treated like shite.

Does the drawbridge have to come up every single time these utter shitehawks down tools?

Both the correct outcomes tbf but I've always disagreed when these things take place. Should be at the very end of the season whether we are scooshing the league or struggling like we are right now. Straight after a match, especially one like today, with 3 games to go to secure a financially crucial european spot is not the right time. Too much raw emotion involved and widens the disconnect between players and fans. That would've been poisonous last night and would've helped neither the players or fans in attendance.

It would have been embarrassing had the club made an announcement and fuss about this. The choices, can’t really disagree

Poor season but Candeias deserved it. Murphy is the only on3 who would have gave him a run had he arrived sooner

Why in simple terms none of the incumbents, but “Us The Supporters” as POTY, for WE HAVE Been the twelfth man, any supposed player should have been red necked to have accepted it, there all a total disgrace.

If they had they would have been slaughtered if they hadnt they get slaughtered

I would have been more unhappy had they been live tweeting it after the shite we endured earlier

Back