Pre match press conference - Hearts v The Rangers.

Did any journalists ask what souttars injury is? People are filling in the vacuum with rumours about him kicking a chair and breaking his foot. What is the truth?

He’s been available for weeks now and can’t even get minutes off the bench that excuse doesn’t wash anymore
Davies needs to start tomorrow. Gio has no choice because sands is suspended for Liverpool and we only have Goldson and king as alternatives. Davies needs to step up to the play.

BBCs questions sums that organisation up FS!
The ask Gio to comment on how good Hearts have been over the last 18 months.
They then ask Ryan Jack about Scotland.
Absolutely hate they kunts!

Did any journalists ask what souttars injury is? People are filling in the vacuum with rumours about him kicking a chair and breaking his foot. What is the truth?
It is a complication with an existing injury he had at hearts, it is in the full presser

So from that is anything actually different than it was before the break, other than Roofe getting a bit closer? I get the impression that we'll be looking at the same line ups as 2 weeks ago

So he came to us with a pre existing injury? How come he played against Livingston and USG?
Quite common for players to play carrying an injury
He could have worsened the injury playing making it impossible to carry on
New team wanting to make a favourable impression are reasons to try and play through it
Unfortunately injuries and Souttar appear to go hand in hand

So he came to us with a pre existing injury? How come he played against Livingston and USG?

Its a recurrence of the injury he had multiple times at Hearts (achillies I believe)

Says he has been operated on and wont be back until after the world cup.

Joke signing based purely on meeting the home grown quota.

So many on here wanted us to fork out a transfer fee on him during last winter break as well.

Probably seen as a low risk signing with no transfer fee and he won't be on a substantial wage I don't think.

So many on here wanted us to fork out a transfer fee on him during last winter break as well.

Probably seen as a low risk signing with no transfer fee and he won't be on a substantial wage I don't think.
He won't be on massive wages and we didn't spend money on a transfer fee but it's still unacceptable.

Hes taking up a valuable place in our squad as one of 4 CBs.

We've had to play Sands at CB most games due to the fact Souttar & Davies have been out.

Davies I can forgive because it's a one off unlucky injury but with Souttar we signed a known crock.

It's just another stick to beat Ross Wilson with.. you'd think the guys actively trying to destroy us from the inside with some of his signings.

Back