Pre match press conference - now 7.30pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

here we go.

Could this be us calling off the Celtic game like they did with Hibs? I doubt it but wouldnt that be something?
Usual euro pre match press conference. Delay probably down to the flight just landing at 17:10 uk time. By the time they get to the hotel, checked in go to the stadium etc.

Could this be us calling off the Celtic game like they did with Hibs? I doubt it but wouldnt that be something?
I’m sure you can only move the game forward a couple of days. So if the positive test results were yesterday or the day before then that would still only be 9 days and the players would still need to isolate. So can’t see us doing it, but would love to see the timplosion if we did!

Expecting Gary Mac to say that the players and staff that arent in Armenia are following guidelines and wishes them a speedy recovery but he is here to talk anmbout tomorrows game and the players that are involved. Any questions after that that doesnt stick to the narrative will be met with a stoney stare and silence

"The situation is under review & we are taking advice from the relevant authorities. All necessary protocols will be observed."

That is we should say.
and? "This great club has been through very difficult times, we'll get
through this, and hopefully do our fans proud and give them when the
Squad the results we deserve".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back