Pre Match Press Conference

Craigie

Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 11m11 minutes ago
It’s presser day! First up is Jason Holt...

DPUKBmTW0AAXRRY.jpg

2 replies3 retweets17 likes

It's all heating up for a great game tomorrow night. I am not confident we can get the victory but I expect a lot of fight and grit

Rangers Football Club‏Verified account @RangersFC 38s39 seconds ago
GM: Two newspapers printed a story this week about Bruno which was untrue. One has apologised this morning and the other has been encouraged to do so.

That rumour was lifted straight from this messageboard and highlights why folk should be a bit more careful when posting things like that.

Unless the guy on here who put the post up was just attention seeking in the first place which for him would mean job done I suppose...

That rumour was lifted straight from this messageboard and highlights why folk should be a bit more careful when posting things like that.

Unless the guy on here who put the post up was just attention seeking in the first place which for him would mean job done I suppose...

Maybe there should be some sort of ban system for folk posting absolute pish like the Alves story, same goes for the ustter shit we hear about Pena, morelos, miller, wallace...........

What's he saying here? Is he saying I picked Miller and Wilson last game because the team was winning, but having lost badly against Accies I'm going to pick them again?

Probably. You know for a fact both will play. What a thought going into any game this season with potentially 6 or 7 of last seasons failures. Fod and Tav are the only two who should still be featuring regularly.

What's he saying here? Is he saying I picked Miller and Wilson last game because the team was winning, but having lost badly against Accies I'm going to pick them again?

Reads like stop abusing players to me to be honest.

Maybe you shouldn't be playing players who don't deserve another chance.

When did we manage three?

Not one or two would have been a better quote.

I think his quote reflects Millers quote after getting beat from Hamilton. Highlighting that a club of ours should be on 7/8 game winning runs without much hooray over it.

3 games in a row. It's hard to type out; we'll probably all get a lift from when we do finally get it. Which is wrong. Shows how far we really have come.

I think his quote reflects Millers quote after getting beat from Hamilton. Highlighting that a club of ours should be on 7/8 game winning runs without much hooray over it.

3 games in a row. It's hard to type out; we'll probably all get a lift from when we do finally get it. Which is wrong. Shows how far we really have come.

Soundbite pish. 3 games in a row isn’t coming anytime soon as we certainly won’t beat Aberdeen twice, that’s if we even win tomorrow. Embarrassment.

Soundbite pish. 3 games in a row isn’t coming anytime soon as we certainly won’t beat Aberdeen twice, that’s if we even win tomorrow. Embarrassment.

Agree with that. I can't remember the last time I went into a game confident of winning, never mind looking at the fixture list confident of a run. It's a shambles.

To be fair he was talking about Morelos when he said that. Needs an arm round his shoulder and encouraged to keep getting into goal scoring positions

So it's McCrorie and Wilson again. BTTS.

Just as well John is back or we'd have seen the same team that embarrassed us on Saturday.

Dundee will be right up for this.

As for three wins on the trot - not happening anytime soon.

To be fair he was talking about Morelos when he said that. Needs an arm round his shoulder and encouraged to keep getting into goal scoring positions

Agree. My comment was made in response to the tweets that came out initially. I'll hold back until I see the video next time. :)

Back