Pre Match Theme Tune/Song

Ibroxkev

I know it’s time for bed but sitting up bored in the hope that McGregor gets put on his arse.

Thunderstruck etc has been muted in the past as something that should replace “The Best” and I would probably like to see that but at the same time I’d rather we had an intro that was a bit more intimidating. I’ve always thought the intro to “For whom The Bell Tolls” would be an option but what else do you lot think could do a job?

Avenged Sevenfold - This Means War!

Perfect for teams coming out with Hail to the King for halftime.

As much as I love For Whom The Bell Tolls, that's never going to happen.

Thunderstruck to me would feel too much like some shitey American College Football team. I'm not saying The Best is perfect but I wouldn't change it for that.

Blue Sea of Ibrox for me. Novel idea, I know,:rolleyes:

Not even in my top ten Rangers songs list - defintley should not be our walk out song . The way it speeds up and gets so high pitched nobody can sing it , it’s unusable . Not even a regular song at Ibrox either until foisted upon us on cards and screens v man United .

Not even in my top ten Rangers songs list - defintley should not be our walk out song . The way it speeds up and gets so high pitched nobody can sing it , it’s unusable . Not even a regular song at Ibrox either until foisted upon us on cards and screens v man United .

Its one of the few - very few - that actually gets a response from the crowd.

Its one of the few - very few - that actually gets a response from the crowd.

If we had a proper matchday DJ and safe standing it wouldn’t even be an issue . Sadly we are still stuck in the 90s playing speeded up megamixes of bluebells are blue and bsoi.

We must , and I’m not exaggerating, have one of the worst matchday buildups/experience of any big club in Europe . A perpetual redneck that is never addressed .

I like Thunderstruck but intro is too long. Would be halfway trough first half before it gets going.
Stick with what we are, The Best.

I would take Metallica over AC/DC any day of the week. They’re good, and I’ve seen both bands, but For Whom the Bell Tolls would get me pumped up more than any AC/DC song - especially something as overplayed as Thunderstruck. It grates me just as much as Crazy Train being played at the NFL games.

I actually think we should have the same approach as the New York Rangers, where I believe the players choose the warm-up music? (Can’t remember where I read/heard that). It’s them that are playing after all! I enjoyed their pre-game build up when I went to a game. They also played the national anthem... can you imagine if we done that?

Short story: I would like the team to walk out to Blue Sea of Ibrox or keep Simply the Best.

‘For Whom the Bell Tolls’ and ‘Thunderstruck’ are commonly used by sports teams around the world. Where i do prefer AC/DC / Metallica to Tina as artists STB is iconically and individually Rangers.

Are you 13?

Why do you ask? Do you like 13 year old boys?

Thunderstruck is played pre-match and it does nothing for me personally. Would rather The Best was kept if it was between the two.

Back