Pre order strips - when do they drop through the letterbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had totally forgotten about this. Looking forward to it arriving. Don’t really care when.

Last email;

Hi, your items are being prepared and due out for delivery on August 1st.

Your order is confirmed
You’ll receive an email when your order is ready.

The big thing now will be the kits arriving in time for kick off that day, it was a near certainly with the 5:30pm KO :))

Everybody should receive theirs on August 1st.. not a good start to relationship if they don’t

There will be folk who dont get to get it on the 1st. The delivery company will no doubt have a few cases where the driver is delayed for whatever reason and given the sheer volume its enevitable thatll happen to some people, But id expect the majority to get theres, just hope theres no a meltdown on here if one or 2 are delayed lol

Hope mine and my brothers come, dying to see his face light up. I imagine just because of sheer volume a few won’t receive till Monday though.

I’m away and getting back next Sat.
Knowing my luck delivery will arrive before I do and I’ll have to collect it Monday.

There will be folk who dont get to get it on the 1st. The delivery company will no doubt have a few cases where the driver is delayed for whatever reason and given the sheer volume its enevitable thatll happen to some people, But id expect the majority to get theres, just hope theres no a meltdown on here if one or 2 are delayed lol

I imagine it will be Royal Mail delivering so that won't be an issue as all items out for delivery that day have to be delivered.

I wonder when they will be available to order again i missed the boat the first time by the time I got home from work my size was sold out

My youngest can’t wait.
I’ll probably have to take him to the new supercastore as well to get the away top!

There will be a melt down in my house by my 7 year old son

Great bit of retail management. Deliver pre- ordered tops on the 1st and reveal away tops on the same day. Kerching kerching

Looking forward to this! Also can't wait for the orange training top to go live

Hopefully the mini-kits will be out soon, I never saw them on that original pre-order. Got a 5 year old desperate to get one!

Are they still taking orders,I logged on last night and couldn’t see where to order it.

No the initial 50,000 sold out. I am assuming when they launch the new website and store they will have another new batch ready. Or at least start taking new orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back