Pre order strips - when do they drop through the letterbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Castore’s advice was to order a size up for comfort...so I did...
Fully expecting a 4 man tent to be delivered on 1st August now lol.
See this is where I have a problem, I'm 1 of those guys who kinda bounces between Large and Extra Large.

Just had an email from Rangers/Castore.

They haven’t been dispatched yet (I’m overseas).

Don’t see me getting mine on 1st August!

DLEX6ks.gif

It may well be Royal Mail but if it is then some better be prepared as they not trustworthy for delivery on a set date.
Is there not a bit of a backlog with Royal Mail also!
Post down our way is a bit erratic of late and I'm told it's due to backlog and no overtime at the sorting office.

I’m in California and got the preorder in for me, my Dad and two boys. Hopefully we receive them early next week, fingers crossed. Wonder if the international shipments are being sent out the same day as domestic.

I’ve made 3 orders with Castore and all of them have been delivered via Royal Mail so I’ve no chance of getting it by Saturday as the post in our area is a shambles at the moment. They make it up as they go along.

There will be folk who dont get to get it on the 1st. The delivery company will no doubt have a few cases where the driver is delayed for whatever reason and given the sheer volume its enevitable thatll happen to some people, But id expect the majority to get theres, just hope theres no a meltdown on here if one or 2 are delayed lol
That’s a forlorn hope. I’m afraid. Some will be desperate for a late delivery so they can have a moan and shout ‘shambles!!!’

If it is Royal Mail delivery then bears in the Bishopton/Erskine area will have a long wait. Currently a 2 week backlog on parcels.

Is there not a bit of a backlog with Royal Mail also!
Post down our way is a bit erratic of late and I'm told it's due to backlog and no overtime at the sorting office.
I work for Royal Mail, if they are all sent Tracked on the Friday morning they will be delivered on Saturday. If your post has been erratic they always prioritize Tracked.

I thought they would have been sent out on the 1st due to Ashley deal being finished end July and therefore no cross over of sale. I'm away the weekend so doesn't make a difference to me. Hopefully those who are desperate do get them on Saturday

I have lost nearly a stone in weight since I placed my order. Hopefully I don't need to put it back on to make it fit!.

Not for NI fans, of which we have many.

I’m sure it was deliberately worded that shirts would arrive on 1 August, too.

Most fans won’t mind – but the whole point of preordering is to get them first.

You would think overseas orders and places like NI they could of dispatched earlier. In fact you would hope that they may of already dispatched. I seem to remember Hummel kits arriving earlier for some.

One thought - If they dispatch them earlier and some of them arrive on 31 July, is that technically an encroachment on the Mike Ashley terms and could it see us encountering a legal challenge?

Over in the UAE so was hoping they’d have been sent by now.

Will prob get them in time for September weekend :D

Hope they don’t have the horrible new sponsor on the neck and sleeve and that’s only going to be on the player’s shirts

Castore’s advice was to order a size up for comfort...so I did...
Fully expecting a 4 man tent to be delivered on 1st August now lol.

I'm the same - alway buy the same size but was worried my rippling abs and pecs would burst the usual one

Or I'm a fatter bastard these days and opted for a bigger one

You can guess which is true

I've had no email to say mine has been sent, guess it's not arriving today then. Oh well, I'm sure I'll live.

Well it’s Saturday, it’s the 1st of August, I’m looking for a deliveryanyone received yet???

Looks like 1-3 working days going by the message Castore sent earlier to a fan
Dispatched yesterday they are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back