Pre season camp thread

How camp are we allowed to be?
hqdefault.jpg

Threads get very 'gay' when they involve Stevie Gee.

Rangers have posted a lengthy storyboard on insta of today’s training session. You can see the drills being done today are a few levels above what has been done in the last few years.

Seems to be a focus on core strength exercises in every session so far, again something which tends to be overlooked up here.

Rangers have posted a lengthy storyboard on insta of today’s training session. You can see the drills being done today are a few levels above what has been done in the last few years.

Seems to be a focus on core strength exercises in every session so far, again something which tends to be overlooked up here.
Can you post the link mate i cant see it ? im not on instagram and can only see a few pics from training

By the way what's the routine with players not in Spain? Cardoso and Herrera for instance.

They arrive on Friday with everyone, I'd imagine, being given the opportunity to prove themselves with the new management team. Clean slate an all that.

Find it odd though that first team players are told they aren't going with the squad for pre season training. Surely if that's the case they must have clubs lined up? If not it's a bit unfair they're not there.

By the way what's the routine with players not in Spain? Cardoso and Herrera for instance.

They arrive on Friday with everyone, I'd imagine, being given the opportunity to prove themselves with the new management team. Clean slate an all that.

Find it odd though that first team players are told they aren't going with the squad for pre season training. Surely if that's the case they must have clubs lined up? If not it's a bit unfair they're not there.
I’d imagine they would all be there unless they are either injured or have been told they can leave.

No wonder we're getting no more signings Mark Allen spent our entire bloomin budget on getting a clear sky... shocker!

Do we know for sure now that they are training at La Cala rather than Marbella?

Am sure it’s La Cala as you can see a fairway in the background (it’s a big hill)of one the pictures can remember the hole well also Alnwick posted a picture on his insta stories with the location on it he’s since deleted it.

Good to see them with a ball. Usually pre-season the first couple of days is on fitness.

I wonder if Gerrard coming in has meant they have come back with better fitness levels.

Back