Pre-season friendles

randjers

Who would you like to see us play in the summer?

I'd like to see how we hold up against CL level teams, to know what we have in front of us. If the gaffer could sway a Liverpool friendly that'd be class.

If fans are back will we be invited to the champions friendlies that they got invited to? Playing top teams from Europe?

Hamburg, Linfield, Chelsea and anyone else that'll bring a full support for the day out. I think we're past the point of trying to pander to them and guys like Bain wanting to distances ourselves from these kinds of fan connections. Although we've had European money, merchandise properly for the first time in what feels like forever, MyGers and everything else we need to strengthen from here and as much money through the gates is crucial. The friendly against Chelsea at Ibrox that sold out should be what we're aiming for. If we're allowed back in the fans will go.

An Anfield cup of sorts would be good with us Liverpool and a couple of other teams

Who would you like to see us play in the summer?

I'd like to see how we hold up against CL level teams, to know what we have in front of us. If the gaffer could sway a Liverpool friendly that'd be class.
Liverpool and Real Madrid at home...

Hamburg, Borussia Mönchengladbach and VVV Venlo away...

I hope there is a glamour one planned for a proper trophy presentation. Man City would be good.

Would LOVE an away day to Anfield though.

We may have a better choice of opposition this summer since a number of lucrative tours probably won't taking place

If we want to arrange a couple of European trips after training camp I think Hamburg and Antwerp away would be good under the circumstances

I'd love to see us bringing back the Ibrox tournament and give it as a freebie to season ticket holders from THIS SEASON as a reward. Don't mind who with but maybe reciprocate Hamburg and Antwerp (So we don't have to pay each other fees) then add an English teams that have hosted us - like Sheff Wed maybe.

Back