Pre-Season friendlies-Are you going?

At work and away to Majorca 16th July only game im going to is Marseille , get a chance to see new seat see what mentalists im going shoulder to shoulder with for the new season

I'll be at all 4 friendlies and all 4 euro games should be make it. Missed Ibrox so much, haven't been to a game since the start of April due to exams.

Going to the Oxford game to try out my new seat. Won't be at any of the others due to finances. Got my ticket for the Prishtina/St. Josephs though.

£17 pending to come off my account this morning but didn't select any of the friendlies. Anyone know what that's for?

None for me due to a combination of a holiday to Australia and my wife changing to a part time job so she can look after her mum more. Every penny is a prisoner just now.

If I am fit I am taking my mother in law and the kids to Derby

She is from Derby and a big fan

Fingers crossed

Be at the first 3 games and will activate tickets for these games but will not bother getting activated for derby tickets as it’s my granddaughters first birthday on the day we play derby

just a better than decent turn out is all the club can expect. It will be good to see the new recruits for the first time..

Miss the Oxford game as on Holiday, but back for the next 3. Me and my daughter for £22 is fantastic value.

Don't do home friendlies tbh.

If it was an away friendly I would go down south 100%.

Considering we will have a few home Europa games in between, I am happy to just go to them. Then before you know it, Killie away hopefully!

None. Friendlies at Ibrox just don’t interest me and never have.

The few I have been to I haven’t liked.

I was hoping for derby away or the likes.

Oxford for me. First chance to see the squad and as we have our first euro qualifier the following Thursday should be a strong team for at least a half. Will play the rest of the friendlies by ear as we will have the qualifiers to contend with as well

Yes, Blackburn. Taking my 2-year-old to his first game.

His Ibrox poster is due for delivery today and I'll be spending the next couple of weeks getting him excited to see it :)

(In reality I'll probably miss the match as he gets fascinated with a pigeon)

I just had a check and there are be loads of tickets left for the Marseille friendly. I thought of them all, that would be the one that would seel quite well.

Yes me and my boy will be at all of them .yes the friendlies can be like a training game at times but its good to get a chance to see the new lads in action and ive missed a weekend at the match with my boy ,also keeps me out the shops with the missus lol

No, as much as I like my money going to Rangers i need to draw the line at a £720 season ticket + Europe + Cups. Almost a grand before the first league game. Guys that do all that and travel to away games and euro away games are a different breed. Wish it was me

I just had a check and there are be loads of tickets left for the Marseille friendly. I thought of them all, that would be the one that would seel quite well.

I doubt it will be that busy as it doesn't look like any of the top tiers are open either. I emailed about the family section and they said there wasn't one for the first two as they didn't expect a big crowd. No mention of the rest.

We are taking our grandson who is 5 and the family section was great in the past but for Helsinki he was bored as it was a long day and it was shut.

I doubt it will be that busy as it doesn't look like any of the top tiers are open either. I emailed about the family section and they said there wasn't one for the first two as they didn't expect a big crowd. No mention of the rest.

We are taking our grandson who is 5 and the family section was great in the past but for Helsinki he was bored as it was a long day and it was shut.

I didn't think it would be a sell-out but did think more tickets would be sold considering it's not exactly that expensive and kids are on school holidays.

hardly any tickets have been sold for the CF or GE2/3 for example which just seems such a shame to me and looks really awful

Last edited:
Bought tickets for the Marseille game, this will be my 5 year old daughters first game. This is the most excited I've ever been for a friendly match :)

None I wouldn’t think (might drive up for one at most). 400 odd mile round trip, I will prioritise the euro games if I can waiting for the season to start.

There’s only a few of weekends a year when the wife and kid get my full attention, I’m not sure Oxford is worth the hassle :D

Will try and do a couple, although time off and travelling up will be prioritized for Europa.
Glad there are plenty of families with young ones going, it's a great way to get parents, mums, in laws on side! an introduction to our stadium and Broxi and get the kids hooked... especially with Napoli v Liverpool as an option I'm sure kids will pressure to see

Yep, Marseille with a Scouse mate who wants to visit Ibrox. No doubt due to the Stevie G connection but I’ll take it.

And more importantly, Oxford with my Mrs and wee boy for his first game. He’s not quite 4, and might get restless, but I thought it was minimal gamble for the money.

Back