Pre-Season friendlies-Are you going?

I didn't think it would be a sell-out but did think more tickets would be sold considering it's not exactly that expensive and kids are on school holidays.

hardly any tickets have been sold for the CF or GE2/3 for example which just seems such a shame to me and looks really awful
In fairness sitting behind the goals close to the players but with no overall decent view of the game isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.

Won’t make any. With the World Cup cricket on it’s moved ashes about and that’s where I will be on a few of the Sundays.

I'll be giving a miss, Season Ticket was the financial priority.

On the other hand if it was Barca / Real etc

Unfortunately I will not be attending any of the friendlies this year, Due to the "SS" stopping my Disability Benefit, and will not be able to afford the extra cash.
Apparently recovering from 5 spinal fractures, which 2 were on my neck and severe depression due to childhood sexual abuse, does not qualify me for the benefit any more. However the person doing my medical did say I looked well dressed, clean shaven and met eye contact during questioning, so that's a bonus I suppose.

I will be attending ALL the EL games and have already payed for my ST, so all's not that bad.

NS.

Unfortunately I will not be attending any of the friendlies this year, Due to the "SS" stopping my Disability Benefit, and will not be able to afford the extra cash.
Apparently recovering from 5 spinal fractures, which 2 were on my neck and severe depression due to childhood sexual abuse, does not qualify me for the benefit any more. However the person doing my medical did say I looked well dressed, clean shaven and met eye contact during questioning, so that's a bonus I suppose.

I will be attending ALL the EL games and have already payed for my ST, so all's not that bad.

NS.
Hope youre fighting that mate. Get the citizens advice bureau to help you and act on your behalf

No. Not travelling up for any of the friendlies. Not a fan of friendlies generally to be honest unless it’s an away day down south in which case I’d be all over it as they are good fun days out.

Might tip up on sunday If I'm not dying or working, up at the scottish open next week so will miss that.

Busy old time coming up! Oxford game on Sunday with my 2 boys and then 2 weeks in Lanzarote (hopefully catch Marseille, Blackburn and two Euro ties in a pub somewhere i.e. Bluebells)! Back for Euro tie on 25th and Derby the following Sunday!! WATP!!

You are making a few assumptions of others likely based on your own circumstances, tbh.

Sorry if that's how it's coming across. I just don't think £10 for a ticket is expensive. I'm sure previously folk said tickets for friendlies were too expensive well for me, the club can't do any more than the price they are for single tickets.

They could have maybe done a family package for tickets for games.

None for me. I don't go to home friendlies.thought about going to one but so know I'd be bored before half time.
Euro home game will be my first of the season.

Sorry if that's how it's coming across. I just don't think £10 for a ticket is expensive. I'm sure previously folk said tickets for friendlies were too expensive well for me, the club can't do any more than the price they are for single tickets.

They could have maybe done a family package for tickets for games.

The issue isn't the ticket prices, which are absolutely fair and 'may' pull in more folk considering the opposition lined up to play.

The issue is that following Rangers can be/is expensive, so therefore prioritisation will be a factor for some people in what extra tickets they shell out for in between paying in installments/up front for the season ticket and other things in life.

Nah, no friendlies for me. Not been to one since Liverpool in 2008.

Saving my money for my ST and the European games coming up

Taking my 2 daughters to Oxford game. Will be the youngest first game. She’s been asking to go for ages so hopefully she enjoys it!!

Went in there to get myself and son tickets for Oxford game. Was told Sandy Jardine rear reserved for season ticket holders. Dint understand that surely still bit the case. Didn't make sense could buy in front if that was correct. I'd understand if only selling front sections but rear obviously open.

We’re going to them all apart from Oxford as it’s the day we get back from Turkey so will watch on the couch on RTV

Pay at the gate for Oxford and Marseille just in case I fancy getting out of Glasgow for the day instead ..

Just got my ticket for St Joseph’s and will def get tickets for Blackburn and Derby,

Nah...
Decided when bored oot ma tits at the Helsinki game last time in a shit seat that I'd probably pass.
Oxford visiting not tempting me to change my mind.

Back