Pre-season games for Junior and lower league teams

Any word on Cambuslang Rangers this season? Not much squad news or any news infact on their social media which is disappointing.

Athurlie v Neilston, Saturday 19th June, 2.30pm, Dunterlie Park, Barrhead

Kenny Hay Trophy 2nd leg (Agg 3-4)

Admission £5 & £3, limited to 250 (first come, first served)

Pollok have 4 games. Talbot on the 19th, Bonnyrigg 23rd, Arthurlie 26th and Cowdenbeath 3rd July all at home. 250 allowed in. Tickets are going to the members first.

Friendly
Saturday, 12th June. 2pm.
Largs Thistle 2 v 1 Ardrossan Winton Rovers
Att. 161
Pay what you want.

I didn’t realise how good it would be to be back watching a football match.
A pretty good match all things considered. It was great weather with the sun shining and a gentle breeze blowing.
What a great feeling just to be back.

More friendly matches.
Greenock v Thistle - Thursday, 17th June.
Thistle v Morton - Wednesday, 23rd June.
Girvan v Thistle - Saturday, 26th June.

At the moment I would only attend home matches, at the wide expanses of Barrfields Stadium.
:cool:

Pollok have 4 games. Talbot on the 19th, Bonnyrigg 23rd, Arthurlie 26th and Cowdenbeath 3rd July all at home. 250 allowed in. Tickets are going to the members first.
They also play yoker at Holm park on the 30th june

Talbot go to neilston a week on Saturday then host Penicuik on Saturday.10th July

2 pals who play for Ashfield, watched them scud Maryhill 3-0 last week, they then got beat 3-2 by the Ants on saturday there after being 2-0 up at half time, manager did make wholesale changes

Yoker 6 Maryhill 3 last night. Entertaining game with some good football on display.

Live on YouTube and a great picture…

KO 8.15pm

Greenock Juniors v Largs Thistle

After 26 mins
0 - 0

Not much goalmouth action.

Edit: Goal flash 27 mins Greenock 1-0 Thistle :(
Goal flash 42 mins Greenock 1-1 Thistle :D
HT 1-1
Goal flash 49 mins Greenock 2-1 Thistle :(
Goal flash 58 mins Greenock 2-2 Thistle :D
Goal flash 75 mins Greenock 3-2 Thistle :( Pen
Bit more goalmouth action now!
Goal flash 78 mins Greenock 3-3 Thistle :D
Full Time: 3-3

Viewing figures: There was as many as seven people watching the match.
Digital broadcast, this is the future! :))

Last edited:
Who is the one club that shares the ground with a club in the SPFL?

E4KL-4rXMAAjc9F

I was up at Newlandsfield at 8.45am last week to get a couple of tickets for Auchinleck and Cowdenbeath, when I left around 10 (since I was far too early and thought people would be queuing for hours) the queue was snaking towards the Lok bar.

Looking forward to tomorrow

I was up at Newlandsfield at 8.45am last week to get a couple of tickets for Auchinleck and Cowdenbeath, when I left around 10 (since I was far too early and thought people would be queuing for hours) the queue was snaking towards the Lok bar.

Looking forward to tomorrow
Had contemplated getting a pal in Glasgow to get me a couple but decided against it as I didn’t want to go up and not get in or, worse, chucked out :D

What's the script with the uni teams...do you actually have to be a student to play for them?

What's the script with the uni teams...do you actually have to be a student to play for them?
I’d imagine so. We’ve had a few go to the likes of Stirling to study and they signed for the Uni team when they were up there.

I’ll be honest though as say I’m not 100% sure.

Did every team from junior port over to the new league format?

I heard Harmony Row were putting a team into the west league as well, did that go ahead?

Back