Pre season ticket sale arrangements?

macdonar

Folks,

Would appreciate any details on the sale of tickets for the pre season games?

Nothing on official site tonight.

Apologies to admin if a thread on this already exists.

TableCapturev2.JPG

These games are already included for Bar 72 and section MLF Season Ticket holders.

Club Deck will be closed for all 3 games. Season Ticket holders in the Club Deck will be moved to the best available seating for these fixtures. At present, for the Blackburn Rovers fixture only, those in BF5 will also be moved to the best available seating due to an increased away support & segregation / security requirements.

Smartcards will not be activated for these games, paper tickets will instead be issued.

General sale of tickets for these games will commence on the following dates and from the below sales channels:

Oxford United - Monday 24 June
Olympique Marseille – Tuesday 25 June
Blackburn Rovers – Tuesday 9 July

Online here*

Ticket hotline 0871 702 1972* (calls cost 13ppm plus network extras) *Booking fees apply.​

Just wondering if it will be easy enough to get 2 adult and 2 child tickets for the Blackburn game? Is it as simple as ringing the ticket office and getting sorted that way?

Just wondering if it will be easy enough to get 2 adult and 2 child tickets for the Blackburn game? Is it as simple as ringing the ticket office and getting sorted that way?
If you don’t have a season ticket then there will be a public sale on the next day after the season ticket sales for the games end. I would say your best chance is to go online and buy them on there as you can select what seats you would like and the ticket office hotline is murder at times to get through. I would imagine there will be plenty of tickets available mate as it’s around the time most folk are on holiday.

Cheers lads. Usually get sorted through mates but if its just as easy to do it myself, i will as wanting to take the kids over for their first game

Back