Prefered badge on the Rangers strip

What would be your prefered crest on the Rangers kits?

• RFC with 5 stars

Votes: 169 19.2%
  • RFC without stars

Votes: 645 73.1%
  • 'Ready' crest

Votes: 61 6.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 0.8%

• Total voters
No badge no sponsor, plain royal blue with white v-neck. The proper Rangers strip

490e49a9f59b11f794eb6af5058befc3.jpg

Oh, and all players must tuck their jersey into their shorts
With a post match meal of spam fritters and semolina.

150 anniversary is a good time to remove the stars.

would rather they were a fixture on the sleeve or back of neck tbh.

Voted RFC without stars, but would like to see the 5 stars kept (until we need 6!), but put them in an alternative spot, neck/collar/sleeve etc.

Would also like the RFC to be bigger like on the 2012 shirt.

I’ve got this with no sponsor it’s incredible
So do I thanks to the washing machine!!! One of my favourite tops as well. I just mentioned it on another thread but hopefully our 150th anniversary top is similar to this.

I'd like us to try out the new "Ready" crest on an away kit.

Have we ever had the 'Ready/rampant lion' crest on a strip?

Wouldn't be averse to having it on a third strip or something.
Yes, look at the photo of the Rangers team photo with the clyde rowing club badge atleast one player has a lion rampart on his shirt

The only defence of the stars I've ever heard is "Removing them now is open season for the scum"

My answer was always when did we ever give a flying fuck what those puddle drinkers think?
We have just changed our crest, they are already saying its new club stuff especially with it being advertised as a NEW BEGINING

5 stars all the way muthafucka's!

Let's not shite on all the blood, sweat and tears that achieved it. A little recognition is the least we can do for the many decades of sacrifices and hard work.

The stars around the crest should definitely be dropped , it takes away from the Beauty / power of the standalone image

The 150th year shirt will be ideal time to do that.

we should give little thought to what those who hate the club think about the clubs crest / badge.

Nearly 80% of us want the stars moved away from the crest , as expected .

Is there any way the result of this poll can be forwarded to Bigrave ?

Back