Prefered badge on the Rangers strip

What would be your prefered crest on the Rangers kits?

• RFC with 5 stars

Votes: 169 19.2%
  • RFC without stars

Votes: 645 73.1%
  • 'Ready' crest

Votes: 61 6.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 0.8%

• Total voters

davmcc

Official Ticketer
Interested to see people views on this.

The current badge with the stars doesn't seem to be very popular across the support.

Near enough every football club now has a crest similar to our 'ready' crest on their strips.

Is it time for rangers to modernise or should we remain with the traditional RFC badge?

No badge no sponsor, plain royal blue with white v-neck. The proper Rangers strip

490e49a9f59b11f794eb6af5058befc3.jpg

Oh, and all players must tuck their jersey into their shorts

Interested to see people views on this.

The current badge with the stars doesn't seem to be very popular across the support.

Near enough every football club now has a crest similar to our 'ready' crest on their strips.

Is it time for Rangers to modernise or should we remain with the traditional RFC badge?

I wish they would just move the stars off the crest. It’s had its time and seems to be generally unpopular with the support now.

The strip for the 2012/13 season with a plain blue strip, big badge and no stars was simple and a cracker for it.

Have we ever had the 'Ready/rampant lion' crest on a strip?

Wouldn't be averse to having it on a third strip or something.

Big, bold, RFC crest for me. No stars. Our RFC crest is unique and iconic.

Have something else to illustrate our world record title wins elsewhere on the strip - for example, a trophy icon with 54 on the back of the neck.

Don't hate the stars. I do think the larger scroll crest without any would be tremendous. Think we should get rid of the stars as other teams have 50+ titles now anyway plus what about when we get our 60th title? Agree with them being elsewhere on the kit

Stars on the back of the neck. When we get 10 ahead of the poets to 60 then put them back on. Also if we retake the world record we could maybe put them back above the badge for a year.

Back