Premier League Asia Trophy

JayDee

English teams playing in China. Newcastle playing Wolves now, on Sky Sports. Man City v West Ham at 1:30pm.

A real wankers wankfest for wanks...EPL should stop spoiling the domestic markets of these nations and stick to boring people over here.

Times like this I'm glad our football hasn't been tainted by the riches off far off lands. Our club should always be there for the working class people of Glasgow and the rest of the UK. Not travelling the world to appease big business.

One thing is certain, they will not want to draw us. We will be one of the teams that others will be desperate to avoid.

Yep, this is the best attitude to have. Every seeded team will be looking at who they can draw and Rangers is the team they will want to avoid.
Put it this way, if we were seeded, we would be one of the best seeded teams, yet we are unseeded.

I actually think we'd beat Wolves at Ibrox.

Yep, this is the best attitude to have. Every seeded team will be looking at who they can draw and Rangers is the team they will want to avoid.
Put it this way, if we were seeded, we would be one of the best seeded teams, yet we are unseeded.

I actually think we'd beat Wolves at Ibrox.

We’d more than give them a challenge over two legs.

It would be a lot closer than some think given we would definitely be far more motivated. We would want it more than them, that’s for certain.

They wouldn’t know what had hit them when the walked out the Ibrox tunnel.

One thing is certain, they will not want to draw us. We will be one of the teams that others will be desperate to avoid.
It's been way, way too long since we have been a team that teams want to avoid. In Europe at least. Its brilliant to be talking this way again

Nice to see Laura Woods getting the gig on Sky...but wtf is Andy Townsend doing on commentary !!!

Back