Premier League Table

Can the admin get the league table reverted back to zeros for the start of the new season. I'm sure anyone who wanted to study the old standings has done it by now. :cool:

You know what's going to happen if they do change it, don't you? :))

well you would know mate you have probably had more up you than most , mind protective sex now don't want any nasty diseases out there

There speaks a man of experience.

Anyway, the distinct lack of responses here makes me assume there's not many folk care about the league table during the summer break.

There speaks a man of experience.

Anyway, the distinct lack of responses here makes me assume there's not many folk care about the league table during the summer break
you might be right about that but you seem awfuly interested in bum sex so if you don't mind go and play with your wee knob until your boyfriend next calls :)):)):)) bye bye enjoy

you might be right about that but you seem awfuly interested in bum sex so if you don't mind go and play with your wee knob until your boyfriend next calls :)):)):)) bye bye enjoy

You weren't as good as you promised, being the receiver.....

Anyway back in the real world.....Rangers being even lower due to resetting the league seems to be an issue for most.

Fucking hell. Can we change the table back to 0 turns into two lads trying to banter each other about homosexual activity. Threads on here during the close season get more mental by the day :))

Back