Premier Sports Cup Semi Final Draw - Rangers v Hibernian / Saints v Sinners

There’ll be more than 15,000 that meet the criteria. Unfortunately for Bronze and Silver, Gold will get priority and then it’ll move down the tiers
15000? what’ve i missed i thought Hampden held 50000, so surely we get around 20-25000?

st Johnstone are absolutely rancid. The tims while poor at the back will put 2/3 past them at hampden
St Johnstone haven’t lost a cup game in a season and a half, think last night made it 11 win on the bounce.

Also the small matter that Celtic are pish, any manager with half a clue knows how to set up against them, flood the middle of the park and force them wide their wide men can’t cross the the road.

Massive! Winning this trophy.....absolutely massive.

The game v Hibs on the 3rd will have an extra bit of meaning to it.

Aye, it’s the last cup final I’ll see, due to pop ma clogs bla bla! Some right cancers who think they have a chance too.
“My cousin flew all the way from NZ and it was his dream to go to the cup final. Some fictitious person has let him down for a ticket. Can anyone help a bear out, will repay the favour :D

those types are always my favourite

Club use tickets/RSCs need their cut and then sponsors. Think clubs only get around 20k each?
Think clubs get slight more if 50/50 split in the League Cup I think Hibs will get a decent allocation but will fall short of the 50/50, the red zone think mostly still be there so will cut the capacity a bit as well

“My cousin flew all the way from NZ and it was his dream to go to the cup final. Some fictitious person has let him down for a ticket. Can anyone help a bear out, will repay the favour :D

those types are always my favourite
When I was our bus convenor I had a boy contact me before the cup final v them when Jelavic scores the winner. He genuinely asked if I could get him a ticket for the game because he was moving to Australia and it would be a great send off.

He got told No, and miraculously he was still in the pub to this day having been in Australia for 0 days! :))

St Johnstone haven’t lost a cup game in a season and a half, think last night made it 11 win on the bounce.

Also the small matter that Celtic are pish, any manager with half a clue knows how to set up against them, flood the middle of the park and force them wide their wide men can’t cross the the road.
Aye their 2 wide players were both on the scoresheet tonight , id say its the opposite keep their wide men quiet to get success against them

Aye their 2 wide players were both on the scoresheet tonight , id say its the opposite keep their wide men quiet to get success against them
I only caught their first goal but it looked like the boy got slipped in from a pass through the middle of the park, block that route and force their wingers to stay wide, cross the ball and they’ve got nothing.

Hibs have 10k season ticket holders. I don’t see why they should get any more tickets than that. Why should Rangers fans who follow their team home and away, sit through dross ties on rainy midweek evenings etc miss out for a bunch of jakeballs who don’t go to any of their teams games, but want to rock up for a big day out at Hampden.

I hope Saints win, but the paedos will have a large support, which may swing it their way. Hope I'm wrong.

2004 was a grim one. Klos saved at least two in the shootout and we still didn't win.
It was very grim m8. Frank de Boer missed in the shoot out, when we would have won it if he had scored. To make it worse i had man flu. My best m8 is a spoon burner. He phoned me on the way out to gloat. The worst of it was he didn't bother travelling through as he thought they would lose !!!!!.

I hope we get the Saturday fixture on 20 November as Scotland play Denmark on 15 November at Hampden. Won’t want to be the third fixture in a week to be played at Hampden.

We should probably first try and get past Hibs before we talk about a final. Our Cup record lately isn't exactly stellar, to say the least.
Correct mate.
Folk never learn, talking about who they'd prefer in the final.
Our cup record is pish poor lately and we are not exactly flying yet.
Hibs are capable on their day if we don't turn up for the full 90 minutes.

Back