Premier Sports Cup Semi Final Draw - Rangers v Hibernian / Saints v Sinners

Hibs have 10k season ticket holders. I don’t see why they should get any more tickets than that. Why should Rangers fans who follow their team home and away, sit through dross ties on rainy midweek evenings etc miss out for a bunch of jakeballs who don’t go to any of their teams games, but want to rock up for a big day out at Hampden.

Because its a neutral semi final, that's why, you see this same post every other year on here.

Is it unfair on our ST holders? Yeah but rightly or wrongly Hibs/any other club we play at Hampden are entitled to 50%, if they don't sell that then they'll hand them back to SPFL for redistribution to us.

As i stated its not fair on the ST holders who miss out (those that miss out will be the ones on low Mygers / not on MyGers) but it's a semi final and 50/50 spread of tickets is the way it is.

I'm in London the weekend of the semi final, obviously didn't plan that well!

From a selfish point of view I'd prefer our game on the Sunday so I could watch it somewhere down there because I'll be on the train for the majority of the day on the Saturday.

cant see anything other than an old firm final
I can’t see why you’d think that tbh our record in cup competitions has been extremely poor of late. And the filth well what can you say about them they are pish. Last night was the first time in a long time i wasn’t arsed who we drew as I know it will a close game.

We’ve got the hardest draw. The vermin will beat St Johnstone. Hope I’m wrong obviously.

Hibs would suit the scum more than St Johnstone imo.

Hibs play quite an open game, as do the scum and neither are good defensively, as Livingston and St Mirren both proved last weekend.

St Johnstone are well organised, will defend deep and look to counter.

Davidson will be fancy his chances against them.

We have just played 3 games on our pitch in 6 days and it's minted.

The Hampden pitch has been used for consecutive day Semi Finals before recently and it's been absolutely fine for the 2nd game.

Hibs would suit the scum more than St Johnstone imo.

Hibs play quite an open game, as do the scum and neither are good defensively, as Livingston and St Mirren both proved last weekend.

St Johnstone are well organised, will defend deep and look to counter.

Davidson will be fancy his chances against them.
Agree with this - Davidson looks to be very good at organising his team and staying in the game.
Hard game for us - just hope we’ve got everyone fit (bar Helander) and would hope we’ll be right up for it at a full Hamden

I booked flights for the league game against St Johnstone to come up Saturday am Ange go back Sunday morning so hoping for Saturday-evening slot

How can that draw not have at least a whiff of suspicion about it ?
one person puts the FOUR balls into a tiny jug and the SAME person pulls them out.

How long does it take those muppets to make an easy decision on the day we play?

I'd slightly prefer the Sunday on this occasion as if it's the Saturday will need to get a babysitter as the missus has already got the Saturday booked in with her pals

Want it to be the Sunday for selfish reasons as I’m going abroad on the Saturday. So it’s a cert to be the Saturday game :))

1st game 12.30 on sat could be 5.30pm as it cant be 3pm

2nd game 5.30pm on the Sunday we will be sunday is my prediction

More likely to be 5:30 Saturday as it will be a bit tight for a 3pm finish if it goes to extra time and penaltys.

We must be overdue a Saturday semi, it always seems to be them that get it.

Scottish Cup semi 2009 was the last time we got a Saturday semi final from my memory.

3-0 win Vs St Mirren, Boyd got his 100th goal and Andy Little made his first team debut.

Back