Premier Sports deals?

Steviecool

Official Ticketer
Anyone know of any decent Premier Sports deals for Sky? Can’t see anything online, cheers

I don’t think RTV are covering the games in France.

This is from the Club statement on the friendlies. Looks like they will be shown for those overseas and also those who are temporarily ‘overseas’.

The Trophée Veolia will be broadcast exclusively live on Premier Sports in the UK. Rangers games will be broadcast live on RangersTV in all countries outside of the UK and Ireland.

They had changed so it was an easy one click cancel at the start of Covid. Now have went back to having to phone up!!

I’ve paid for a month today. It won’t automatically go into a recurring payment will it? Hate sites that just look for ways to screw you over but I thought premier sports would of improved with having so many games now

I’ve paid for a month today. It won’t automatically go into a recurring payment will it? Hate sites that just look for ways to screw you over but I thought premier sports would of improved with having so many games now
Yes it will go to a rolling payment

The site does offer £99 for 1 year which is £21 off, not sure how much of a deal that is though.

I had a free trial with la Liga tv that I forgot to cancel. Paid 5.99 a month for it so phoned up to cancel and they offered me the full premier sports package for 5.99. Will keep it for a few months then cancel. Will be handy for the games in the next week.

I will stick to the match thread on here. Kinda miss the sheer lunacy. That won’t last though, will be logging on to Premier Sports after 10 mins when loon balls are bitching about why we are not 2 up already.

You can cancel a recurring payment through your back, and no need to sort with premier sports. Just contact your bank and request it to be cancelled. The banks changed their stance on these in 2009 apparently. They previously wouldn’t cancel them

I had it earlier this year but used the App from which you could click through to cancelling. Is that option gone as well now?
I feel like a premier employee here :)

i don’t know. I just know I went to cancel my dads and it says I need to phone. Which I need to do today

You can cancel a recurring payment through your back, and no need to sort with premier sports. Just contact your bank and request it to be cancelled. The banks changed their stance on these in 2009 apparently. They previously wouldn’t cancel them
When the bank cancels the direct debit, I believe they send a message/e-mail/list to the payee (Premier Sports) to tell them the direct debit has been cancelled. It's just the reversal of the process when the Direct debit was initiated. Premier Sports accounts then use the cancellation list to disable your account when your last payment expires.

I am one of those that can't really afford the one off payment of £250 for the full RTV package (I used to have the £17.50 monthly subscription and a VPN for live games) but for the france tournament if RTV don't have a pay per game option NowTV have a week subscription to BT and Premier sports for a £15 one off payment if anyone is desperate. I'd rather pay the little bit more than go through hassle of trying to cancel Premier Sports again!

I pay for premier sports so that I can record the games. I'll miss the first 15 minutes so will get the whole game uninterrupted on Thursday by skipping through half time.

Will just need to avoid the match thread, which is no bad thing sometimes :D

I’ve probably had a subscription with them 5 or 6 times.

Never a problem setting it up, never a problem cancelling.

You need to give something like 7 days notice to cancel so don’t leave it till the day before your next payment before you do it

I am one of those that can't really afford the one off payment of £250 for the full RTV package (I used to have the £17.50 monthly subscription and a VPN for live games) but for the france tournament if RTV don't have a pay per game option NowTV have a week subscription to BT and Premier sports for a £15 one off payment if anyone is desperate. I'd rather pay the little bit more than go through hassle of trying to cancel Premier Sports again!

Is this for definite that you cannot renew RTV monthly ? That’s a horrendous decision by the club if so . Why not?

Is this for definite that you cannot renew RTV monthly ? That’s a horrendous decision by the club if so . Why not?

It would appear that - for now - if you are on a monthly package then you will be able to continue to pay monthly. However, if you look to Subscribe and Buy on the RangersTV website from overseas, as a new subscriber, then you are no longer offered the option of a monthly package. Seemingly there is a huge fluctuation in subscription levels over the season - presumably with folk cancelling monthly packages when we got to the point of having lost the league over the last few seasons - and the Club are keen to see it levelled off.

It would appear that - for now - if you are on a monthly package then you will be able to continue to pay monthly. However, if you look to Subscribe and Buy on the RangersTV website from overseas, as a new subscriber, then you are no longer offered the option of a monthly package. Seemingly there is a huge fluctuation in subscription levels over the season - presumably with folk cancelling monthly packages when we got to the point of having lost the league over the last few seasons - and the Club are keen to see it levelled off.

I paid monthly last year but there’s no option to continue it monthly

I paid monthly last year but there’s no option to continue it monthly

If you pay monthly it just rolls over every month, so you wouldn't need to look to continue monthly - it just happens. I assume you cancelled at some point - hence you now looking to resubscribe. Looks like you'd have been better keeping the subscription going.

I think its a wrong step by the Club though.

Premier sports on virgin is £9.99 a month on a 30 day rolling contract with 30 days notice required to cancel subscription. There is a 7-day cooling off period with the subscription. So, if you are a season ticket holder and will be getting a RTV login for the Ibrox games subscribe to the channel tomorrow cancel during the cooling off period after the game on Saturday and it won't cost you a penny (I think!)

If you pay monthly it just rolls over every month, so you wouldn't need to look to continue monthly - it just happens. I assume you cancelled at some point - hence you now looking to resubscribe. Looks like you'd have been better keeping the subscription going.

I haven’t cancelled but it says historic annual on my account even though I paid monthly

like we discussed mate I never cancelled - at some point last season my RTV account was converted into historic annual full package but not at my behest

like we discussed mate I never cancelled - at some point last season my RTV account was converted into historic annual full package but not at my behest

I think I’ve got you now. Maybe. Your account has converted from a monthly to an annual ‘hidden legacy’ package? That presumably means no money has been taken from you for several months, so you would appear to be quids in. Since the switchover in February perhaps? Sure I’ve read of others in the same position.

In an ideal world you’d have taken it up with RangersTV as soon as the first monthly payment you expected wasn’t taken. Now, after a few uncollected payments I’d say you are probably onto plums. With no monthly subscription available now it’s going to cost you in the long run. Could try emailing RangersTV support and see what they say I guess.

I think I’ve got you now. Maybe. Your account has converted from a monthly to an annual ‘hidden legacy’ package? That presumably means no money has been taken from you for several months, so you would appear to be quids in. Since the switchover in February perhaps? Sure I’ve read of others in the same position.

In an ideal world you’d have taken it up with RangersTV as soon as the first monthly payment you expected wasn’t taken. Now, after a few uncollected payments I’d say you are probably onto plums. With no monthly subscription available now it’s going to cost you in the long run. Could try emailing RangersTV support and see what they say I guess.

I think you may be right . I didn’t want it changed though and I’ve no idea why they did it .

Got the free month of La Liga TV. Forgot to cancel it. Pain in the arse getting it cancelled as you need to phone them. La Liga was not worth the money. Apart from the live games it was all highlights and players profiles we have all seen a hundred times. I'll be investing in an 'alternative' platform.

I think you may be right . I didn’t want it changed though and I’ve no idea why they did it .

I don’t think they ‘did’ anything intentionally. Back in February when the changeover happened there were all sorts of issues, mainly password related, and this one seems to have affected a limited number of subscribers. I’ve only seen it mentioned a handful of times.

Looks like you’ve there options. Take out an annual renewal when the current ‘incorrect’ annual subscription ends, take it up with RangersTV or let it go and skip using RangersTV.

Their email address is:

rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

I don’t think they ‘did’ anything intentionally. Back in February when the changeover happened there were all sorts of issues, mainly password related, and this one seems to have affected a limited number of subscribers. I’ve only seen it mentioned a handful of times.

Looks like you’ve there options. Take out an annual renewal when the current ‘incorrect’ annual subscription ends, take it up with RangersTV or let it go and skip using RangersTV.

Their email address is:

rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

I like to have it for away games so I think I’ll just bite the bullet and pay it up front cheers Bud

I have the 17.25 RTV subscription and yesterday I decided to take out a 9.99 Premier Sports package as I like to watch Italian football as well as Scottish.I have to say that the picture quality of Premier Sports on my iMac is leaps and bounds better than the quality with RTV.I know they can be a pain in the arse when trying to cancel, but I see they have a 6 month minimum contract now.I get that some don't like Premier for a variety of reasons, but for 9.99 per month it suits me fine.

I pay for premier sports so that I can record the games. I'll miss the first 15 minutes so will get the whole game uninterrupted on Thursday by skipping through half time.

Will just need to avoid the match thread, which is no bad thing sometimes :D

Just gonna have to tag you in every comment for the first 15 minutes and DM you updates.

Back