Premier Sports deals?

Didn’t want to start a new thread. Anyone know of any pubs in the city centre likely to be showing these games?

My 12 month deal for sky box from last season expired due to card expiry date. They sent an email saying to re instate account by putting promo code 'SALE' in. Reduced it from 11.99 a month to 5.99 a month.

Superb.

I'd normally buy separately via RTV but can imagine that'll be £10 a pop or something

Also said you can cancel online at anytime.

This is the 3rd or 4th time I've taking out Prem Sports and never (apart from the first time I had to call) have I had issues cancelling with them - always just sent them an email but it does say you can cancel anytime using My Account online

It says in Premier Sports T&c’s that is either a 6 or 12 month term.
Has anyone signed up recently then cancelled without a problem or getting a mark on your credit score etc.

Has anyone signed up recently then cancelled without a problem or getting a mark on your credit score etc.
Saw that mate, not sure, don’t even know where to enter the promo code ‘SALE’ from a few posts back lol

Done the SALE code on promo code section of payment page...
Its now on my tv but says on my account in a big red banner to phone them as I've under subscribed?
Anyone else got this ?
Phoned them its closed..

Its now on my tv but says on my account in a big red banner to phone them as I've under subscribed?
Anyone else got this ?
Phoned them its closed..
Similar here - On my TV but online account has a message “You have an outstanding balance. Please call us on...”

Haven’t had a confirmation email yet

Assuming they’re just shit and account not updated yet.

It’s not clear in the t&c’s, I ended up signing up on the £11.99 month deal, this let’s you cancel at any time, effectively only committing to the monthly fee. Wish I had held off now that the “sale” code has been shared

Do you just subscribe at £9.99 then does a bit come up for promo code wee bit thick any advice guys

£9.99 is for La Liga only. It changes to £11.99 when it asks what type of sucscription you want and you select 'Other' rather than 'La Liga'. When you reach the final payment page, there is a box that says 'Promo Code'. Put 'SALE' in there and it should change it to £5.99.

You have 3 choices: 12 monthly, 6 monthly or monthly subscriptions. The longer the subscription the better the price. T & C's are basically only confirming that if you take out the 6 monthly or 12 monthly deals you must remain for that amount of time cannot cancel early, as you are receiving a discounted rate.

Anyone else got this ?
Phoned them its closed..

Getting the same message and no confirmation email yet, so probably due to the fact that we have just opened the account and they haven't processed the payment yet. I won't be rushing to call them, as it should hopefully sort itself out tomorrow.

Anyone else got this ?
Phoned them its closed..
Just subscribed on the monthly deal using the discount code and likewise I have the channels but had the banner online saying I’ve under subscribed!
If the cancellation has a 30 day notice period then they’ll be getting an email tomorrow to cancel. Otherwise I’ll probably keep it for £5.99 a month until the Europa League qualifiers are over with.

When I log into my account the subscription I have registered is 11.99 a month but it went through as 5.99. Just checked my bank account and its been charged 5.99. I took the deal on the basis that I would be keeping it for 12 months, similar to the previous deal I had before they sent the discount code. Should have said earlier but anyone looking to use the discount code should check the cancellation policy.

Also noticed that I could add multiroom onto my account what seemed to be coming up at a cost of 0.00. Will try and add this tomorrow, got as far them asking for my sky viewing card number.

Tried to use the SALE code now to resub and it says its expired - could be they spotted all the people using it today :rolleyes:

£9.99 is for La Liga only. It changes to £11.99 when it asks what type of sucscription you want and you select 'Other' rather than 'La Liga'. When you reach the final payment page, there is a box that says 'Promo Code'. Put 'SALE' in there and it should change it to £5.99.
Cheers mate

does the promo code work for annual subscriptions?

I got the SALE discount but not received any comms from them. Knowing my luck they’ll pull the plug on my sub just as the game kicks off tomorrow

update:

got an email from them there saying they’ve failed to take my outstanding balance and revoked my access. have to log in again and use the promo code SALE but nothing is obvious as to what needs doing

payment of £5.99 is pending in my bank account

Last edited:
I got the SALE discount but not received any comms from them. Knowing my luck they’ll pull the plug on my sub just as the game kicks off tomorrow

update:

got an email from them there saying they’ve failed to take my outstanding balance and revoked my access. have to log in again and use the promo code SALE but nothing is obvious as to what needs doing

payment of £5.99 is pending in my bank account
Same as what I received but I can still view the channels and payment is pending on my Credit Card. I’ll probably leave doing anything until tomorrow morning unless my access is blocked before then.

When I log into my account the subscription I have registered is 11.99 a month but it went through as 5.99. Just checked my bank account and its been charged 5.99. I took the deal on the basis that I would be keeping it for 12 months, similar to the previous deal I had before they sent the discount code. Should have said earlier but anyone looking to use the discount code should check the cancellation policy.

Also noticed that I could add multiroom onto my account what seemed to be coming up at a cost of 0.00. Will try and add this tomorrow, got as far them asking for my sky viewing card number.

Snap. £5.99 pending on the debit card - shows £11.99 in my account.

does the promo code work for annual subscriptions?

Sorry no idea. If you just work through the pages and enter 'SALE' in the promo code box it will let you know. You don't finalise subscription till after that point, so nothing to lose if it doesn't work.

Same as what I received but I can still view the channels and payment is pending on my Credit Card. I’ll probably leave doing anything until tomorrow morning unless my access is blocked before then.

Same here. Received the email saying they couldn't take my payment so viewing is suspended and provide a link to log-in again, using the code 'SALE'.

However, viewing isn't suspended, as I can still view. Like you, I'm just going to leave it whilst I can view.

Yeah I have the same, just noticed the email in my junk. Pending on the bank, so there isn't an issue. I'll just leave it I think

Yeah I have the same, just noticed the email in my junk. Pending on the bank, so there isn't an issue. I'll just leave it I think

Same with me. If you log to your account in through the link in the email the message with the red banner disappears.

Same with me. If you log to your account in through the link in the email the message with the red banner disappears.

I did't see a red banner. It also said you get access to the Premier Sports Player online but that doesn't seem to be the case unless am missing something.

I did't see a red banner. It also said you get access to the Premier Sports Player online but that doesn't seem to be the case unless am missing something.
You have to register for the Online Player separately. I got a pop-up window when I registered, but didn't bother as I won't use it.

I think you can register via your account though.

Does anyone know if you have a Sky Q box and Sky Q mini box they work on both?

Looks like it would just be the main Sky box going by the website but no mention of adding another box anywhere?

Used SALE code as well working on TV but getting the outstanding subscription box as well when I try to log in on the website to access the player.

Not at home tomorrow night so need the player working to be able to watch the game.

Does anyone know if you have a Sky Q box and Sky Q mini box they work on both?

Looks like it would just be the main Sky box going by the website but no mention of adding another box anywhere?
Just risked it and put it through, used the SALE discount code and it works on both boxes - might be useful info for anyone that has their own Blue Room with the additional Sky Box like me :))

I’ve paid for a month today. It won’t automatically go into a recurring payment will it? Hate sites that just look for ways to screw you over but I thought premier sports would of improved with having so many games now
You remember after the month they only stop when you phone them or they will charge you until you cancel.

Back