Premier Sports deals.

Just cancelled mine, was paying £5.99, but next payment was at end of December would have been back up to £11.99. Annual is £99 not £120 on my subscription page options. Will maybe sign up again next year if an offer comes up.

Just cancelled mine, was paying £5.99, but next payment was at end of December would have been back up to £11.99. Annual is £99 not £120 on my subscription page options. Will maybe sign up again next year if an offer comes up.
Can you cancel online ? Was going to get a 1 month subscription but I know in the past there were some problems cancelling?

can I ask has anyone signed up to the annual sub with the blackfriday discount code online? did you do so by linking to the sky viewing card.

I tried to do this (grudgingly) but going through the process it looks like at the point of checkout there's no mention of asking for a voucher code?

don't want to hit checkout then find I have been mugged for £120 ffs, even at £80 its sore but if we have a sc run and the only option to watch is on this channel then I might just go with it.

what would be the best "Airline" to get me abroad?
I use PIA - and that's nothing to do with Pakistani International Airlines :)- but Private Internet Access. Costs a bit but I'm using it every week.

There are alternative cheaper, or even free, options that others can advise on but the results can be variable.

can I ask has anyone signed up to the annual sub with the blackfriday discount code online? did you do so by linking to the sky viewing card.

I tried to do this (grudgingly) but going through the process it looks like at the point of checkout there's no mention of asking for a voucher code?

don't want to hit checkout then find I have been mugged for £120 ffs, even at £80 its sore but if we have a sc run and the only option to watch is on this channel then I might just go with it.
Once you link your sky card number it should go to checkout, after checkout you should get a promo code before you put your card details in, BLACK FRIDAY is the code . I done it last night for my old man, it reads £120 then minus £40 takes it to £80.

On the VPN issue for using RangersTV tomorrow, poster @Badger81 has asked me for advice on a VPN to use. It sounds like it would be a one-off so he's looking for free and simple.

Its not something I'm content to advise on as I use a paid VPN. Can anyone throw some ideas into the ring for him? Doesn't Opera have a free built-in VPN? Maybe Firefox these days as well?

Can anyone help @Badger81 out with some advice?

On the VPN issue for using RangersTV tomorrow, poster @Badger81 has asked me for advice on a VPN to use. It sounds like it would be a one-off so he's looking for free and simple.

Its not something I'm content to advise on as I use a paid VPN. Can anyone throw some ideas into the ring for him? Doesn't Opera have a free built-in VPN? Maybe Firefox these days as well?

Windscribe if its a one off 2GB free or sign up (free) to make it 10GB which will be enough for tomorrow's game

Windscribe if its a one off 2GB free or sign up (free) to make it 10GB which will be enough for tomorrow's game
Windscribe looks a decent free option but their website is a bit light on info on setting up the free version. I can see downloads for Windows - but also downloads of browser extensions. Do you need both?

Windscribe looks a decent free option but their website is a bit light on info on setting up the free version. I can see downloads for Windows - but also downloads of browser extensions. Do you need both?
I only have the android version sorry, when you install it it gives you an option to provide an email address to get an account to get the 10GB

Cheers @Valley Bluenose my bro us going to let use his VPN for tomorrow. Sorted.
Superb mate. Good to hear. Brotherly love and all that.:)

For location select a country as near to the UK as you can (if it lets you). Ideally, France, Belgium, Netherlands etc. Remember you will need the VPN on in order to get the option to purchase the 3 day Unlimited Pass on RangersTV. That's the one that gets you the match and three days worth of access to all RangersTV content. Get the VPN on, buy the match and get logged in and ready to go good and early. They usually start the stream with the placeholder badges and countdown clock an hour before kick-off.

Once you link your sky card number it should go to checkout, after checkout you should get a promo code before you put your card details in, BLACK FRIDAY is the code . I done it last night for my old man, it reads £120 then minus £40 takes it to £80.
Thanks for this, just got to the part where you put in a voucher code but BLACK FRIDAY is not recognised. Grrs. was it time expired?

EDIT! ...BLACKFRIDAY is the code

hate paying yet another sub it has to be said but as we are unlikely to get to the pub any time soon thanks to Nicolas stormtroopers I will have to suck this up this year only.

I notice its on auto renew, I better make sure I set a calendar note to cancel well ahead of the renewal. thanks for your help mate.

Last edited:

i'm using SETUP VPN chrome plugin in just now. works well. @Badger81

need to log into the VPN first to see the link for the video purchase for the game. it's not yet clickable to buy, presumably this will be clickable tomorrow or nearer the time? any idea anyone? @Valley Bluenose suppose this wont effect you as you have the package

need to log into the VPN first to see the link for the video purchase for the game. it's not yet clickable to buy, presumably this will be clickable tomorrow or nearer the time? any idea anyone? @Valley Bluenose suppose this wont effect you as you have the package
I just switched my VPN on and went to the Subscribe & Buy tab - which is where anyone looking to buy anything RangersTV should go to - and the 3 day Unlimited Pass is there and the button to buy is red so, presumably, live mate. That's where you need to be to buy the game for tomorrow as part of the 3 day package.

I happily used the free desktop version of WIndscribe for the past few years.

It got a little slow at times but relatively rare to get actual buffering. The 15 GB limit was good for at least a couple of games per month

never seen the 3 day thing before. i usually buy on the fixture page and all the buttons are grey with VPN on. https://tv.rangers.co.uk/fixtures#
I just switched my VPN on and went to the Subscribe & Buy tab - which is where anyone looking to buy anything RangersTV should go to - and the 3 day Unlimited Pass is there and the button to buy is red so, presumably, live mate. That's where you need to be to buy the game for tomorrow as part of the 3 day package.

Yes Opera has built VPN @Valley Bluenose @Badger81

@Valley Bluenose or anyone - Do I need to keep VPN during the game?

never seen the 3 day thing before. i usually buy on the fixture page and all the buttons are grey with VPN on. https://tv.Rangers.co.uk/fixtures#
Never mind what you’ve always done. ;):) Anything you want to buy from RangersTV buy it from the Subscribe and Buy tab. That’s what it’s there for. The Three Day Unlimited Pass is what’s been on offer since late August. Much better deal, 3 days access to everything for the same price you used to pay for just the match.

Its there now with your VPN on. Purchase at your leisure, you won’t see the match offered as a stand-alone.

Last edited:
Can you cancel the £12.99 monthly subscription at any time? I’m only seeing a minimum term on the £9.99 deal but wasn’t sure.

Does the code ‘SALE’ work for returning customers and where do I enter it?

Does the code ‘SALE’ work for returning customers and where do I enter it?
Code did not work for me. There's a promotional code box in the subscription process, think just under where you put yer sky viewing card number. But like i said, didn't work. Couldn't find any other codes for a month.

It’s an absolute scam having half a dozen subs just to watch a seasons worth of football.
Code did not work for me. There's a promotional code box in the subscription process, think just under where you put yer sky viewing card number. But like i said, didn't work. Couldn't find any other codes for a month.

It didn’t work for me when I followed the link posted on the thread but I just got an email from Premier about the game and when I went to the site again it worked mate so worth another go.

It’s an absolute scam having half a dozen subs just to watch a seasons worth of football.

It didn’t work for me when I followed the link posted on the thread but I just got an email from Premier about the game and when I went to the site again it worked mate so worth another go.
Still no joy

Tried SALE code numerous times from yesterday didn't work.
Searched my emails and found last cancellation from premier sports, clicked to premier via the link on email, logged in and it was giving me it for £11.99 a month, entered promo code SALE it said 50% off and I got it for 5.99 for the month.
It seems the code is working but is dependent on how you access the premier website.

Tried SALE code numerous times from yesterday didn't work.
Searched my emails and found last cancellation from premier sports, clicked to premier via the link on email, logged in and it was giving me it for £11.99 a month, entered promo code SALE it said 50% off and I got it for 5.99 for the month.
It seems the code is working but is dependent on how you access the premier website.
Might be worth sharing the link from your email on here for those that would benefit. I assume it isn't specific to your account but would simply get them to a page that lets then use the discount code. If its account specific then obviously not.

Searching through emails, I had an offer back in Sept for £4.99 a month (£7 off) using the code: RANGERS499 (case sensitive).

Probably expired, but worth a try.

I pay enough to watch football, fook premier sports.
Other ways of watching us today. ;)
I know but other ways tend to go wonky especially when no one else is showing it like RTV.
Dont have a clue about VPN's Getting too old to keep up with techie stuff.

Back