Premier Sports deals

Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
Has Premier for sports for about 18 months and paid £79 for it.

They have finally cut me off but I enjoyed enjoyed content. I see they have it priced at 9.99 per month. Is there any other deals out there?

Has Premier for sports for about 18 months and paid £79 for it.

They have finally cut me off but I enjoyed enjoyed content. I see they have it priced at 9.99 per month. Is there any other deals out there?
You could order it then cancel after a month then they offer a reduced rate for so many months

I cancelled my monthly subscription after the St Mirren debacle but they try and keep you by offering a reduced rate
I was with them for a year, tried this. Nope, nada, nothing, zilch.

Had to just take out a subscription which I’m sure is £2 a month dearer.

I singed up to premier sports over the phone a few years ago to watch some pre-season rangers games. When i phoned back up to cancel after a month or so whilst at work they wouldn't accept my cancellation because my wife was the sky account holder, even tho i phoned them up and started the subscription in the first place with my debit card!? Had to get a girl in the office to pretend to be my wife (f***ing carry on)
They also had one of these customer service phone numbers that cost you like 40p a minute and trying to speak to someone used to take forever, blatantly trying to milk the 40p per minute. Since then i vowed never to use these fuckers again, the feed for some of the games was so ropey as well not sure if its changed any since then.

I singed up to premier sports over the phone a few years ago to watch some pre-season Rangers games. When i phoned back up to cancel after a month or so whilst at work they wouldn't accept my cancellation because my wife was the sky account holder, even tho i phoned them up and started the subscription in the first place with my debit card!? Had to get a girl in the office to pretend to be my wife (f***ing carry on)
They also had one of these customer service phone numbers that cost you like 40p a minute and trying to speak to someone used to take forever, blatantly trying to milk the 40p per minute. Since then i vowed never to use these fuckers again, the feed for some of the games was so ropey as well not sure if its changed any since then.
I often get the girls in the office to pretend to be my wife... That's a different story tho.

£6.99 per month for 2 months
Promocode: LALIGA699
⚽ Copa del Rey, LaLiga, Serie A and more
Premier Sports bundle
T&C's apply

Back