Premier Sports discount?

Hammy

Anyone got any discount codes?

Decided to sign up for the Champions League qualifiers. Currently £13 for the month.

I know last year there was half price codes doing the rounds.

Cheers

Sports channels don't normally do discount codes at the start of the season as they know most people will cave when the season starts and eventually pay. The discounts/deals don't usually come until end Sept/Oct.

There web site is incredibly rubbish. I think they are doing the £12.99 price, but it won't allow me to subscribe. I think it's because I have details of an old debit card that can't be deleted.

Bunch of amateurs

Pretty amateur. When you google premier sports the google result shows £10.99 p/m, when you go to the sky channel (which you can’t subscribe on) it shows £10.99 p/m - go to the website and it’s £12.99 pm or £14.99 as a one off month

I might be wrong as I'd just rolled out my bed when I checked it but I'm pretty sure it's went up £2 for each of them on what it was this morning.
I checked last night and they’ve increased the price today.

does anyone know if it’s on RTV unlimited?

Honestly even if it ends up more expensive I’ll be giving my money to rtv rather than that amateur shower.

Think I’m just going to take the one month £14.99 to get the two Malmö and Dunfermline game then cancel it. Will deal with the rest of the domestic cup games whenever they come up

What a heap of shite Premier Sports really is.

Every time I try to sign in and subscribe again it takes me to another log in window. :mad:

I seriously hate this f*cking mob. Missing the Malmo and Dunfermline home games so it makes sense to pay for a month, even at £14.99. Every single time I try to sign up with them I get nothing but issues. This time I'm getting that my Sky viewing card is invalid, when it's clearly not and working.

Anyone ever overcome this? Would want to watch it in my TV rather than through their Premier Player.

Monthly subscription has gone up in price from £12.99 to £14.99 (came out my account yesterday). Nothing in the T&C’s about future price rises, no email stating this.

Phoned up and the customer advisor laughed at me saying are you really complaining about an extra few pounds a month (it’s the principles of putting prices up without informing the customer). Asked to speak to a manager and have now managed to get PS for £35.88 (one off payment) until 20th September 2022. Completely agreed with me that if the price goes up, the customer should be informed. Also apologetic over the way the advisor handled it.

I like to have Premier Sports for La Liga TV, the highlight shows, MLS etc, also can’t make tomorrow nights game. If you’ve got PS, check your subscription.

RTV 7.99 for tomorrow's game with VPN.
Next round is on BT Sport anyway, no point signing up to Premier
Some of us can’t stream or get a vpn (I know the vpn and RTV is given as a solution frequently so more FYI to all really)

reason can be poor broadband, in my case 1gb or less at times so a Tv solution is the only way

this was 2 mins ago-

Some of us can’t stream or get a vpn (I know the vpn and RTV is given as a solution frequently so more FYI to all really)

reason can be poor broadband, in my case 1gb or less at times so a Tv solution is the only way

this was 2 mins ago-

as you will know you can browse with 1.5 mb/s but no use for live streaming

which broadband isp is that with

as you will know you can browse with 1.5 mb/s but no use for live streaming

which broadband isp is that with
Makes no difference the provider here mate, I’ve been through them all. Extremely rural and literally at the end of the line from the exchange which is 2 miles away and I think 8 properties before me

Can’t even get sky q as the broadband isn’t strong enough hahaha

Signed up for Premier pre St Johnstone game last season. Account cancelled thereafter and never signing up again!

Back