Premier sports & our cup games this season?

Gazza 8

Official Ticketer
Can anyone confirm that all of our League cup & Scottish cup games will be on Premier sports before I buy the channell?

I have it for the Pro14 so it’s been a bonus getting out cup games this season.

As they say - Result!

Yeah. I’m sure Heart & Hand have confirmed on their updates before that Premier have first picks for games and will always choose us and them regardless of who the opposition is.
Hence why games like the Stranraer game were on last season.

Doesn't matter how big a deal they do I am never signing up for Premier.

Already pay Sky, BT, Prime, Netflix and Disney!

Premier is one step too far for me. If I have the money to buy our games it will be via RTV on a holiday. Otherwise I will be seeking alternative viewing
Crazy money. I've ditched the first 4 there and never had the fifth. I don't have Premier either. An Annual Unlimited (overseas) subscription to RangersTV and a VPN gets me all I need. Mrs can make do with Freesat for her viewing pleasure and can wait a week for her Amazon deliveries.

Yeah. I’m sure Heart & Hand have confirmed on their updates before that Premier have first picks for games and will always choose us and them regardless of who the opposition is.
Hence why games like the Stranraer game were on last season.
I remember said update. Makes sense, us and them v absolutely anyone would probably pull in more viewers than an Edinburgh Derby.

It’s a disgrace. The spfl and spl have no idea what they are doing
Of course they do, in general Scottish football is a filler for the other channels so they don't need to buy the rights to everything. I doubt that the other channels would have put a lot of effort into bidding for our cup games as they would have little space to show them.

It isn't great for the fans but we aren't given much consideration.

Premier Sports have 1st 2 picks in Scottish Cup from when Premiership clubs enter until quarter finals and 1st pick of the Semi-final as a shared contract with BBC Scotland

League Cup is only Premier Sports

Crazy money. I've ditched the first 4 there and never had the fifth. I don't have Premier either. An Annual Unlimited (overseas) subscription to RangersTV and a VPN gets me all I need. Mrs can make do with Freesat for her viewing pleasure and can wait a week for her Amazon deliveries.
And that also doesn't include the price of the season ticket and additional games!

If it's same as last year then semis and final are on terrestrial tv. Game today is on Freesport channel tomorrow as earlier poster said. F uck Premier sports.

I bought it for the Pre Season friendlies then kept it for the game in Gibraltar. Kept meaning to cancel it but never got round to it glad I didn’t now.
I'm in the same boat as you bud always surprised when I go into app to check and it still works as I keep meaning to cancel it. It's utter shite from stream quality right through to commentary. Still better than not watching at all tho.

Cheers.

Aint cheap being a football fan these days.
Extortionate my man season ticket, bt, sky, premier plus the tops, tops for the kids etc. At least with the ST and the merch you know it's going straight to the club but I really do grudge giving sky, BT and Premier my money considering the amount of rhabids on the comms and punditry.

I'm in the same boat as you bud always surprised when I go into app to check and it still works as I keep meaning to cancel it. It's utter shite from stream quality right through to commentary. Still better than not watching at all tho.
Agree mate. I’ve never watched another game that never had Rangers in it on it either.

Doesn't matter how big a deal they do I am never signing up for Premier.

Already pay Sky, BT, Prime, Netflix and Disney!

Premier is one step too far for me. If I have the money to buy our games it will be via RTV on a holiday. Otherwise I will be seeking alternative viewing
Completely agree mate.. where does it all end..?!? It just seems to to be the way with soo many things these days.. subscriptions for everything or if not, in game add ons..

Back