Premier sports - Shocking service

im_a_good_bluenose

In total i saw 12 minutes of that second half. Missed a goal missed subs. And the khunts had the nerve to charge for that.
Sfa need to rip up the agreement with them and give it to BT for the next round. I’ve already emailed demanding a refund for that farce.
Raging

In total i saw 12 minutes of that second half. Missed a goal missed subs. And the khunts had the nerve to charge for that.
Sfa need to rip up the agreement with them and give it to BT for the next round. I’ve already emailed demanding a refund for that farce.
Raging

What was happening? I had a ‘Back Soon’ message for a couple of minutes. Other than that it was ok.

Could not get the black and white portable tv tuner knob correct!! What a disgrace of a service in 2020!!

Should add I paid to watch it online as having to go through virgin for anything is an effin nightmare in its own right, so I watched it in my iPad

Glad I used a different option.

Was saying earlier though with the number of different sports companies they need to get real with their pricing. If it was say £5/month for football only I'd probably pay for several of them, even if they made it an annual payment of £60. But their 'offer' price being advertised was £120 annually which probably means they're aiming more for £20 per month eventually.

Get a prepaid card ie Mastercard, load up the exact amount and pay the subscription for the Premier Player and you can cast it to your TV.

So when you've done with it they've got fck all to take as your card will have Zero on it.

Saves dealing with the fckers and the hassle of cancelling it.

I did it last season.

Never bothered with tonight. See what next round brings.

Raging
Was amateur hour yet again tonight. Not as bad as the time they had a blackout for the entire first half of one of our EL qualifiers, but still honking service.

Really? You just go on the virgin website and add what you want and it's available on the box immediately.

And when the service provided by Premier is shocking as usual you have no means of complaint. I complained following the game mentioned where the whole first half they were showing Rugby, Virgin could not care less. Not only did they refuse my request for a refund, they also held me to 30 days cancellation and charged me for a second month.

In reality we could swap the names around whichever way we want it comes down to the same thing. Nobody cares that fans get ripped off left right and centre.

Raging
They are BT in everything but name.

Strachsn bumping his gums on it about selling Alfie during the window,he did quote 60,000,000 though

Did you also catch the bit where the wee chunt's mask slipped..?
As the teams were coming back out for the 2nd half, he was comparing fitness levels between the teams, and talking about Stranraer, said "Obviously they're no as fit as them....Eh, no as fit as Rangers."
Durty wee scumbag basta%*d

Awful supplier! I lost the plot with them trying to cancel after taking it on for one of last years euro ties and ended up just cancelling it through my credit card.

Mine was only off a couple of minutes at most.
Have actually had it for 3 years for NHL and it is generally ok only second time I have seen outage.
Just wish all sport on one channel

Raging
Do you ever go through a 24hr period without moaning like feck ? :))

They are shocking, I cancelled last year but it was a hassle.

They said I was behind with payments, even though it’s a monthly charge and I’ve not had any refused payments, pushed them further and they said they forgot to take the payment for two months so I was in arrears, told them to just cut me off and cancelled the payment arrangement!

Took out Premier Sports through my Virgin package before the game. The channel is
still not working. Live help said would be sorted that night (after the game) but just checked and it's still not on.

wouldnt give them a penny, had it for a euro qualifier last year and it was a nightmare to cancel

Raging

The SFA can't afford to rip up the agreement. They would get sued for millions.

The fact that Premier Sport has the rights tells you what Sky think about the Scottish game. Sky are only interested in the 4 league games against the beasts.

Scottish football is a niche interest within the UK as a whole. It should not be strewn across three different subscription services.

I had to watch the game on my iPad as my pc was buffering - it never does that. I think the service certainly needs improving

Raging
I had a terrible time trying unsubscribe due to taking out a new sky set up and took months to sort.

Surely if we are stuck with an online service the clubs could try and resurrect SPFL TV.

It can't be any worse than Premier

Twice now I’ve subscribed to Premier and cancelled within a matter of months because it is unreliable and the presentation is poor.

Why on earth the rights were sold to Premier I'll never know. Surly it's more important to have fans actually watch the Scottish cup and keep it relevant.

Main sponsors etc. Arent going to want the content on a channel hardly anyone watches

Back