Premier sports

Flutey55

I'm scrambling around different threads trying to find the right answers and I imagine I'm not the only person.

I noticed a few people mention the "premier49" code that allows you to access premier sports for £49 for a whole year.

I have virgin media, is it possible to do it with them?

Thanks

I'm scrambling around different threads trying to find the right answers and I imagine I'm not the only person.

I noticed a few people mention the "premier49" code that allows you to access premier sports for £49 for a whole year.

Thanks
I called Virgin up recently and stated I was going to Sky, they reduced my monthly bill and gave me Premier Sports free forever as a sweetener to not leave... Its worth a quick call maybe

Thanks

Use premiersports website and the code mate.

im with sky and i got this deal back in september ,but i did it through the premier sports website, they done the rest ,they said it could take up to 4 hours for the channels to show on my sky box,but they were up and running after about 10 minutes

I called Virgin up recently and stated I was going to Sky, they reduced my monthly bill and gave me Premier Sports free forever as a sweetener to not leave... Its worth a quick call maybe

Always Worth giving them a call. But does depend on if you willing to go down to the wire to get a good deal

I don’t think three different subscription based broadcasters should be allow to share the rights for one country’s games. It’s ridiculous that you need all three to watch each game on the tv. More competition and the customer still loses out. If it was pay per game then that’d be better, but still not ideal.

I try and use RTV when I can but sometimes I need to record and watch a little later.

Always call up and say you are leaving, you'll get something out of it. If not, hang up and try again

If you can get it for £49 for the year then it’s great value with live la Liga and Serie A as well as league cup games from next season.

i wouldn’t pay 49p for the amateur hour that is Premier Sports. Absolutely awful coverage

I wouldn’t go near that lot. Ridiculous that there are so many subscription services needed to watch your team

This tv deal shouldn't have been signed. Its about time those in charge of our game got their finger out and started putting fans first. As has been said, its a shambles that this country has 3 subscription tv deals.
Does anyone know how many pieces of silver those in charge of the game got? Cant imagine its life changing money for the clubs but it certainly is screwing the fans

It is a pain having to have 3 subscriptions to watch Scottish football. Again it is the fans that lose out.

I also have Virgin so would have been interested to see if the £49 offer was available

I think you can add it for a month at a time for £10 a month and just cancel once what you want to see is finished

I'll not be paying a third subscription tho especially not for the quality of coverage they provide

All this ‘Call up Sky and saying your leaving’ tried doing this in July last year they just went no probs thanks and I have never heard from them again. That was me having the full biffter package as well.

BT sports won't be covering Scottish Football next season. The only sports channel i get for nothing on Virgin media.

All this ‘Call up Sky and saying your leaving’ tried doing this in July last year they just went no probs thanks and I have never heard from them again. That was me having the full biffter package as well.
Mate I've been doing it with sky every year for the last 12 years, always get a good deal, sometimes it's not till 30 days after I've gave them my notice I get a good deal.
Right now I have sky Q, in 2 rooms, I have every channel in HD and there top broadband all for 85 quid a month.

Scandalous that we’re required to pay subscriptions to 3 separate services to watch our games. Things will have to change. Clearly IPTV is the way forward. Always a risk of hiccups tho

If you like watching football on a saturday and Sunday night then for 49 quid it's a great deal.
Not only out Scottish cup games but La Liga and Serie A is there

I'm paying £4.99 a month.

Good value IMO.

Spanish, Dutch and italian football almost every day.

They have the Scottish cup and Betfred cup next year too.

BT sports won't be covering Scottish Football next season. The only sports channel i get for nothing on Virgin media.

BT Sports will be on available on Sky soon apparently, although they said early 2020. I don't know if my Sky bill will go up though but it used to be £30 for BT Sports until I phoned up to leave and they decreased the amount. It is shocking that you have to pay for 3 subscriptions though and would be better if Sky or Virgin just increased their prices by a few quid and all the football was available.

I also have Virgin so would have been interested to see if the £49 offer was available

I think you can add it for a month at a time for £10 a month and just cancel once what you want to see is finished

I'll not be paying a third subscription tho especially not for the quality of coverage they provide

You need to give 30 days notice to take a channel off now

3 subscriptions is a joke for watching football. Someone needs to step in and set a cap on how many different companies can hold rights, especially for EPL where amazon and Netflix could increase it to even higher levels

Virgin manage the subscriptions for Premier on Virgin so you need to go through them at which point it's a negotiation if you wan't a discount.

The PREMIER49 code is only for orders through the website for Sky/Premier Player. I wouldn't mind paying it as you'll get cup games, some euro qualifiers and Serie A & La Liga but thinking of binning Sky totally as too much along with BT Sport for everything now.

I'm paying 130 a month thinking about going to just basic package and spending the 100 quid on something more fun than arguing with the commentators

You can always rely on the Scottish football authorities to sign up with unproven channels for buttons. They don't seem to care about the fans at all.

Back